So I hear there is a new SX disc coming out

The album's name is Happy Times With Bunnies. In response to fan demand, there's one epic track, Variations on Baking Powder of The Heart, a cover of the song made famous on the anime Payo Payo Digi Charat.

There will be a limited edition release with a free teabag. I'm pretty excited about that part!

RequiemX said:
The album's name is Happy Times With Bunnies. In response to fan demand, there's one epic track, Variations on Baking Powder of The Heart, a cover of the song made famous on the anime Payo Payo Digi Charat.

There will be a limited edition release with a free teabag. I'm pretty excited about that part!
positive7.jpg

let's see:

legitimate question, despite lack of searching.
spam & sarcastic answers.

hmmm.

Yes there is a new album in the works titled "Paradise Lost" (no doubt in some way kin to the classic by Milton). You can see preliminary possible cover art in another thread, and much discussion.

/END SPAM

Rich (the original poster) is a friend of mine & has a record of posting threads that he knows I'll lock..he was quite disappointed when I didn't do so with this one. I wondered how ya'll would react to it, so I left it..and now we know. :)

Oh, I see. It could have fooled me though; I'm kinda fat when it comes to trickery!

Oh, and btw, post 5000!!!!!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE POST COUNT EVARR!!!!!!!111111111oneoneoneone :loco:

I just wanted to squeeze in that 5000th post before September 11th, and it looks like I made it. :)