So I want to give back to the forum a bit.....

K Odell

\=/Varnisher\=/
Jan 23, 2006
Greensboro, NC
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but whatevs. Anyways all whilst learning myself I would like to offer help with vocal editing/tuning and what not. I have a pretty good amount of experience with this, but I still feel like I could get better and that comes with practice. So if you dudes have some raw vocals you would like edited or just want to pass a long to give me some stuff to practice with then hit me up!

Cheers dewds,
Kyle

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but whatevs. Anyways all whilst learning myself I would like to offer help with vocal editing/tuning and what not. I have a pretty good amount of experience with this, but I still feel like I could get better and that comes with practice. So if you dudes have some raw vocals you would like edited or just want to pass a long to give me some stuff to practice with then hit me up!

Cheers dewds,
Kyle

Hey man, I don't really have a problem with editing, but I definately have a problem with mixing the vocalist from my band...can you help with that, or maybe give a song a listen?

Thanks,
Trent

Cheers dewds,
Kyle

Cool, if you want to work on my upcoming album I might have a few choruses and shit that could use tuning. I would want to do it myself but I don't own any tuning software. I hope you're not using an illegal copy of whatever software you want to use because that would then just destroy the whole point of me sending tracks over to you :)

I would want to do it myself but I don't own any tuning software.

Gtune, Dawg! It's free! Not as good as the V-vocal plug that came with Sonar, but good for some general stuff.

Not trying to take work away from anyone, just thought the Gtune is worth knowing about.