So if you could only listen to one guitarist for the rest of your life?

I could eat this pizza for the rest of my life

worlds_largest_pizza_Are_you_hungry-s511x346-6-580.jpg

Woudn't take too long - you'd probably die of a burst gut or massive coronary attack!

The other part was that it was so large I could eat it potentially forever, but I'd definitely die before it was close to gone.

not hardly. he's one of the sloppiest and most over rated

Mother fucker invented everything YOU love about electric Guitar. Im about to slap a bitch over there.

NEVER say an unkind word about Hendrix! EVER!

Distortion, Delay, Wha, Chorus, Whammy Bar, Feedback, Palm Muting .... all from the hands of none other then Mr. Hendrix! There would be no METAL without Sir Jimi!

Damn will imma kick your ass ....lol

(oh and sorry for posting again, I know I'm on the virtual ban list, but Will talking shit about Hendrix is just wrong ...lol)

"Hendrix dramatically affected rock guitar by exploring sonic distortion and incorporating jazz and blues," .... "He almost single-handedly created heavy metal, jazz-fusion and made important contributions to the evolution of funk.

Tony Iommi said:
Hes probably the best guitar play that ever lived. He inspired me to play louder then him, which was no easy feat!

Hendrix is the 3rd most influential musician of ALL TIME!
http://www.concertlivewire.com/top10in.htm

Best guitarist of all time:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitarist

I understand you may not enjoy the music Will, but the man is an influence on everything guitar related in the last 40+ years. He made the marshall stack cool!

Ah!

But he did, sort of, invent the 100 watt Marshall Full Stack.

The 1959 (Marshall's identifying numbers are not years of manufacture), first produced in 1965 and made until 1981 (when it was replaced by the JCM-800[1]), is an amplifier in Marshall's "Standard" series.[2] One of its raisons d'etre was a request by Pete Townsend, who asked Marshall to make a 100 watt amplifier; Ken Bran and Dudley Craven of Marshall's development team complied.[3] Its output was first channeled into an 8x12" cabinet, but that single, unwieldy cabinet was quickly changed to a set of 4x12" cabinets, creating the "Marshall stack."[4][5]

Ah!

But he did, sort of, invent the 100 watt Marshall Full Stack.

The 1959 (Marshall's identifying numbers are not years of manufacture), first produced in 1965 and made until 1981 (when it was replaced by the JCM-800[1]), is an amplifier in Marshall's "Standard" series.[2] One of its raisons d'etre was a request by Pete Townsend, who asked Marshall to make a 100 watt amplifier; Ken Bran and Dudley Craven of Marshall's development team complied.[3] Its output was first channeled into an 8x12" cabinet, but that single, unwieldy cabinet was quickly changed to a set of 4x12" cabinets, creating the "Marshall stack."[4][5]

Very true, but Jimi still made it cool :p