So I'm thinking about running for Pope

matt99_crew

Dec 9, 2003
So I’m thinking about running for Pope. You think they’re really hard and fast on that whole have-to-be-Catholic thing? My campaign slogan will be two Jesuses (Jesi?) in every pot. I’ll also be focusing on trying to make the position a bit more congruent w/ the here and now—you have to keep the kids interested, you know. So I’ll be implementing the following changes:

That hat HAS to go. I’m thinking about replacing it w/ a mesh truckers cap. It’s equally ridiculous, but will look cool juxtaposed w/ the robes.

A website and bumper stickers should upgrade the image of the position and communicate with kids today. A tagline is mandatory—I’m thinking “The Pope is dope!”

Many more changes to come! Hopefully my new Popeness will have an immediate impact on our arts and culture. Just think, if that last guy had done his job, who knows what great works he may have influenced. Just think about the classics he COULD have influenced:

Pope ‘Em All
Popeing is My Business…And Business is Good
Number of the Pope
Vulgar Display of Popeness
Popezig II: Popeifuge
Diary of a Popeman
My Pope, Your Hearse
Onset of Popeification
Pope at the Devil

matt99_crew said:
So I’m thinking about running for Pope. You think they’re really hard and fast on that whole have-to-be-Catholic thing? My campaign slogan will be two Jesuses (Jesi?) in every pot. I’ll also be focusing on trying to make the position a bit more congruent w/ the here and now—you have to keep the kids interested, you know. So I’ll be implementing the following changes:

That hat HAS to go. I’m thinking about replacing it w/ a mesh truckers cap. It’s equally ridiculous, but will look cool juxtaposed w/ the robes.

A website and bumper stickers should upgrade the image of the position and communicate with kids today. A tagline is mandatory—I’m thinking “The Pope is dope!”

Many more changes to come! Hopefully my new Popeness will have an immediate impact on our arts and culture. Just think, if that last guy had done his job, who knows what great works he may have influenced. Just think about the classics he COULD have influenced:

Pope ‘Em All
Popeing is My Business…And Business is Good
Number of the Pope
Vulgar Display of Popeness
Popezig II: Popeifuge
Diary of a Popeman
My Pope, Your Hearse
Onset of Popeification
Pope at the Devil

Have Jinn start a petition to elect you Pope. :tickled:

...And the Pope Leaves Town
Below the Pope