So I'm watching "Metalhead"....on the Gospel Music Channel?!?

How bout Recon? I still listen to Behind Enemy Lines alot. Sacred Warrior and Tourniquet are are probably my other 2 faves. As well as most of the above mentioned bands. Few other cool old christian metal bands - veni domine, seventh angel, bride, sacrament.

Weapons was one of the very best....along with Tourniquet's Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance and Psycho Surgery. What about Stay Of Execution too???? Saviour Machine I.....list goes on.

I'm gonna have to agree with Tourniquet - 'Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance' & 'Psycho Surgery'.

Saviour Machine I is an absolute masterpiece.

Brainchild - 'Mindwarp' is a great industrial metal album...later re-released under the Circle of Dust name with the album titled 'Brainchild'.

Believer - 'Extraction from Mortality' & 'Sanity Obscure'. The vocals were the only thing that I really couldn't 'get into', but the music was just so ridiculous that it didn't matter. They were the first band I remember using symphony/orchestra/operatic elements in thrash/metal music. 'Dies Irae' & 'Trilogy of Knowledge' are simply stunning.

Barren Cross - 'Atomic Arena'.

Some other favorites not necessarily metal:
Altar Boys
Undercover
Adam Again
77's
Dead Artist Syndrome
Scaterd Few
Mike Knott/L.S.U.