So Ive heard brave murder day.....but whats the best bloodbath stuff

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
...this is for a person who has not heard any bloodbath yet...!!!...........yup sorry .....guilty as charged....i did enjoy brave murder day....is bloodbath along teh same lines....or as I hear...its teh heaviest thign any human has ever done...also waht tracks are recomended...!!!..........any idea where I can check out some before I go buy the albumm....!!!.........thanx.........PEAC EOUT

Bloodbath is NOT the heaviest band. But Mikael does takes his vocals to an even more brutal level. It is nothing like the Katatonia stuff though, much better imo. You would be better off buying Ressurection through Carnage, it is worth it. That will get some blood on your hands :headbang:

affinityband said:
No Bloodbath is sooo verry different. If you have heard...i guess entombed... Its like that but the vocals are deeper in Bloodbath

i LOVE entombed...!!!......one of my fav ol skoolers...!!!.........bloodbath def. sounds very interesting...i shall get my gands on RTC...!!!........aand as u guys put it....soon Ill have soem blood on my hands too.....hahaha...!!!........PEAC EOUT

Bloodbath is pretty much a tribute band to old school Swedish death metal like old Entombed, Dismember and Grave. So that's what they sound like. It's well executed but not exactly original (but then that was never the goal to begin with).

Breeding Death is the best yes. I recommend the songs 'So You Die' (RTC) and 'Eaten' (NMF). Just great and brutal.