So Like...

Samurai Sweetie

Sexy Samurai Chick
Feb 29, 2004
Somewhere in Nowhere...
www.ibanez.com
If you haven't noticed, I've been gone for a while :D, let's see, my Laptop is a lost cause pretty much, it's been fragged by viruses, dying hardware, and a hacker, so I haven't really been online in a long time, Ive been working like a dog on top of it, *sigh*, I need a vacation. :confused:

I've missed you all, how's everyone?, I've seen alot of cool stuff and some changes, the new MR website is Kick Ass!

Samurai Sweetie said:
If you haven't noticed, I've been gone for a while I've missed you all, how's everyone?, I've seen alot of cool stuff and some changes, the new MR website is Kick Ass!

We're cool thanks SS - wondered where you were...

I got the copy of DW and the video returned to me on Friday fromt the USA...

Drop me a PM or e-mail and we'll sort stuff out.

Hope you are OK,

Jon

Volcane said:
We're cool thanks SS - wondered where you were...

I got the copy of DW and the video returned to me on Friday fromt the USA...

Drop me a PM or e-mail and we'll sort stuff out.

Hope you are OK,

Jon
WTF?, Returned?, ARGH!!! :yell:

Ok, I'll try to figure this out, that sucks.

Glad you're all doing good though, I'm kinda just "meh", it's my B-Day today, and I gotta go to work in a bit... *sigh*

Hiya Sam! Nice to hear back from you.
Hope you had a good birthday (work put aside!)
Happy Birthday to you! (Late, as ever! I can't do "on time" i'm afraid, :cry: ask the guys...)
Glad you like the new website.
Speak soon!

Ahes said:
Hiya Sam! Nice to hear back from you.
Hope you had a good birthday (work put aside!)
Happy Birthday to you! (Late, as ever! I can't do "on time" i'm afraid, :cry: ask the guys...)
Glad you like the new website.
Speak soon!

Yep - Happy B'day SS.

Sonia works on 'French time' - sort of when she's done her makeup, tidied her shoe collection, washed her hair (sigh)....

Volcane said:
Yep - Happy B'day SS.

Sonia works on 'French time' - sort of when she's done her makeup, tidied her shoe collection, washed her hair (sigh)....

I've got it down to fine art of telling her she needs to be ready in an hour....

2 days before the event :D

Happy Birthday Samurai!

Well I've been away these two months. One month I was sweating, eating mangoes, and getting bitten by giant bugs in El Salvador! This last month I started a new job.
Guess who is now a Target Bitch ? +sighs+

Kitty said:
Happy Birthday Samurai!

Well I've been away these two months. One month I was sweating, eating mangoes, and getting bitten by giant bugs in El Salvador! This last month I started a new job.
Guess who is now a Target Bitch ? +sighs+

Welcome back Kitty... :)