So someone died at McDonalds in Seattle today.

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
http://ballard.komonews.com/content/pedestrian-killed-car-ped-accident-market-street

photo3333.jpg

The pedestrian who died after an accident involving a car in the parking lot of the Ballard McDonald's was known to police.

The accident happened at about 12:15 p.m. at the McDonald's at 14th Ave. N.W. and N.W. Market Street. A 37 year-old woman driving a Green Pontiac Grand Am backed her car out of the lot after picking up some food. At some point the woman realized someone was underneath her car, according to Seattle Police spokesman Jeff Kappel.

Police don't know where the man was when the woman began backing out her car, and there were no eyewitnesses to the impact.

The woman got out of her car, screamed, and called for help. Bystanders tried to get the car off the man with a jack, but were unable to lift it.

When police arrived they lifted the car off the man with their hands.

Responders performed CPR on him, but their attempts were unsuccessful, Seattle Fire Dept. spokeswoman Dan Vander Houwen said. The 67 year-old man died at the scene.

Police have not released his identity.

The driver has not been arrested, but police are investigating the accident.
Part of the parking lot is cordoned off, but the McDonald's is open.

Whew, good thing I could still swing through and grab a Big Mac if I needed it at lunch time today! Capitalism at finest, folks. What's next? Ad banners on body bags?

29477_420663460850_643175850_5707398_8361276_n.jpg

the article said:
The pedestrian who died after an accident involving a car in the parking lot of the Ballard McDonald's was known to police.
this probably means he was a bum who harassed people for change while they were just trying to get their McFix. you really expect them to close over this? its probably a huge relief to everyone, lets celebrate with cheezeburgers!

Old man ought to watch where he walks. Lady ought to look around before she backs up. Accidental death. NEXT TOPIC.

Also, the only thing I like at McZargalds in the quarter pounder.

Edit: And the fries.

Well, if I were unfortunate enough to be working at McDonald's, I'd need my day's wages and would want the place to stay open. Who sends employees home with pay? Nowhere I've worked. Sure, I've been sent home from work due to situations. But with pay? Yeah right. And at a place like that or at a retail store, it's not like you can just come in and work a day to make it up, what with the scheduling of those types of places.

that's why woman should never leave the kitchen. LEARN YOUR PLACE!