'Checkout Rage'....What's next??

Metal Maiden

Cooking with Anthrax
Nov 18, 2002
I'd do Shania.
Police Probe 'Checkout Rage' Case

ENOLA, Pa. (Dec. 16) - You've heard of road rage, but local authorities are investigating what appears to be a new modern malady: checkout rage.

Authorities said a woman was buying groceries at the Giant Food Store in Pennsboro Commons on Dec. 9 when a problem with some coupons she was trying to use caused a delay. A woman behind her, apparently concerned that she would be late for an appointment, asked how long the transaction would take, police said. "She just asked if it was going to be much longer,'' East Pennsboro Township Sgt. Mark Green said.

The first woman, police said, got angry and cursed at the woman behind her, then finished her transaction and left.

The second woman also finished her transaction, left the store and was walking toward her car when she was allegedly confronted by the first shopper's husband, who had driven into a handicapped parking space to wait for her, police said.

Arrest documents allege that he got out of the vehicle, grabbed the woman and shoved her, and also knocked over her shopping cart, spilling her groceries onto the parking lot.

The woman sustained bruised legs and a swollen wrist. The man faces charges of simple assault, harassment, and disorderly conduct, police said.

I wouldn't mind if every fuck who was in a hurry got roughed up in the parking lot.
But that's just me.

If you're in a hurry, DON'T GO TO THE STORE!

yeah its like they are the only ones on this earth,i love nothing better than when people tailgate me,they can never work out why i slow down to about 40 k's,it just gets them so angry!!!

ThraxDude said:
I wouldn't mind if every fuck who was in a hurry got roughed up in the parking lot.
But that's just me.

If you're in a hurry, DON'T GO TO THE STORE!
When I get pissed in the checkout line, it's because one or both of my kids are acting retarded. But I don't take it out on everyone else.

The only time Madison has 'acted up' (Not really acting up, she was crying halfway thru the store) in the grocery store was when she was one. I was in a hurry, needed milk and would'nt let her take the easter basket she just got from daycare. She has never thrown a fit in public. She pouts alot, but she knows how to behave in public and that I expect her to. I'm not sure how I got so lucky with her, but I am thankful every day for that.

when i worked at blockbuster a man threw his change at my face because i wouldn't let him rent movies until he paid his late fee, then i short changed him ten bucks he never realized. and a few days ago an old lady elbowed me in the ribs because i was helping another customer find a book and i told her someone would be with her in a moment. "never MIND!" she says and elbows me in the ribs. i could not believe an old lady lashed out at me like that i stood there shocked like i had been shot. people need to fucking chill out every once in a while and not get so bent out of shape during the holiday season.
society blames violence on video games i blame it on old people
-Jono-

I had a guy call me a bitch because I wouldn't let him rent. His wife hadn't returned a movie for 2 months. I just smiled at him and said, "I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm still not renting to you." I kind of miss those days. :cry:

When I worked at Sears Auto, this bitch in dispatch came from around the counter and pulled my hair! (that was when I had long hair)
I couldn't fucking believe it. I just walked away.
She had a couple more nuclear explosions and got canned shortly after.
(granted...I did call her a dumb ass bitch, but that wasn't out of the ordinary for her or that environment)

DarbysDad said:
My Mom would have cleaned my clock for that.
Hell yeah. I got my ass seriously busted for doing anything in public. I was afraid to breathe half the time.

My kids aren't really bad, they just have their moments.

Tonya likes to be held while walking through the store, and gets bitchy when I make her sit in the cart, and tries to stand up a lot. Although now she's old enough that I can stick her in the back of the cart, and she thinks that's pretty cool.

Joe is okay as long as you are willing to have a conversation the entire time about every single thing he sees as you walk past it. It's also getting fun now, because he randomly yells "pee-pee!!" and then we have to drop everything and get him to the bathroom.