So the New Trivium Songs are.....

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
Good????

Yes, I think they are pretty fucking phenomenal. I really like the tune 'Kirsute Gomen'. Has the old Trivium vibe mixed with new.

I hated everything except Entrance of the Conflagration on the last album, but I liked almost everything on the first 2 albums.... I may have to purchase this one when it comes out...

What do you all think?

Acendancy was a really good album I thought. I didn't get the whole trivium bashing thing. New stuff sounds good, if a little unoriginal.

I have to bump this....

If you haven't heard the full album yet, you are missing out.

Very impressive.

i don't get it.... you love the album (i agree, it's quite good), but you only think you "may" have to buy it?

it's actually out already, by the way, in standard and special editions.

i don't get it.... you love the album (i agree, it's quite good), but you only think you "may" have to buy it?

it's actually out already, by the way, in standard and special editions.

That post was when they only had 2 songs from the album out for listening, so I had no idea what the rest of the cd would sound like....

*facepalm*

Only thing I don't like about Kirisute Gomen, apart from the fact Heafy appears to pronounce it different that I'd expect and I have no fucking idea what it means, is the cheesy sections in it (I think the vocals start with I will never be what they *something*). I really dislike that. Reminds me of some kinda Japanese cartoon Ninja, the metal version to that episode of 2 and a half men, or something!

I don't like Trivium all too much but this album has some pretty good riffs, and the album is a lot better than the last.