So, Torn tour?

Andiferum

My penis exploded
Nov 18, 2006
London, UK
www.facebook.com
Well, I guess we can naturally assume there will be a tour in support of Torn? Are there any plans for this? When can we expect to hear something & where will it all be?

A lot of questions fairly early, I realise. I'm just desperate to see the band in England. :(

They did a few dates in the UK when touring for MMA, so I'd like to think they do a few for Torn as well. Bristol's usually crap for gigs, but lately have had Within Temptation, Megadeth, Satriani and Malmsteen playing, so my fingers are crossed for a local visit from Evergrey!

They better come to South FL or I will raise hell. I hate when bands only go to central and north Florida. You guys need to come to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami.

Bands go to northern Florida!? I don't know what you are on but anytime a band goes to Florida it is always to Ft. Lauderdale, St. Petersburg, or both. You have nothing to complain about.

I live in northwest florida and find it sad when a trip to see a band in Ft. Lauderdale would be a longer drive than to go see a band in Atlanta or even New Orleans...

A shitload of bands are always going to Tampa and other places all the time. Many bands never go past Orlando more than half the time. You should go and look at recent tour itineraries and see how many DON'T come down here.

i dont know why you guys are complaining.. Evergrey come to brazil just one time.. and nobody knows if we'll see another concert someday This is really sad and is really expensive to leave the country!
=(

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy tickets for Evergrey's concert in Warsaw Poland - Bemowo Park Amfitheater on 2008-10-17?
:headbang:

They will play in Västerås 5th of December, really looking forward! Was in the local newspaper today, but is not updated on their site or MySpace. Any one from the Västerås area?

Cheers!