so umm yeah there was totally a murder on my street last night

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
it was down at 86 doyle ave. and it was a domestic violence thing where a stepson stabbed his stepfather through the heart with i think about six or seven witnesses.

i didn't know about it till i drove up my street on my way back from CT and saw a news van parked on my street. and i got home just in time for the eleven o'clock news.

i want to hear more about the story because right now it seems fucked up enough but if it comes out the the stepfather was abusing his stepson and it drove the kid crazy then that would make me even sadder.

About a year ago I was interning at a hospital, and the craziest thing that came in was this one dude who was trying to seal a crack in a propane tank by wielding it back together. Huge explosion, the whole left side of his body that took most of the damage was absolutely horrifying. There were a few patches where the flesh was ripped off to the bone.

Ick ick ick

Yeah, my girlfriend goes to Syracuse and much like other schools in cities, it's smack dab in the middle of the ghetto, so gunshots, scores of sirens and dying screams aren't uncommon sounds at night.

here's the info from the ProJo:

Boy, 13, accused of killing stepfather, heading to Family Court

[size=-1]12:01 PM EST on Monday, November 3, 2003 [/size]

[size=-1]projo.com staff [/size]

PROVIDENCE - - A 13-year-old boy accused of stabbing his stepfather to death last night is scheduled to appear in Family Court today, according to city police.

Police allege that the boy, whose name has not been released because of his age, stabbed David Webb, 45, during a fight with Webb.

The police said they responded to a report of a family argument around 8:50 p.m. last night and found Webb lying on the floor of his first-floor apartment at 86 Doyle Ave. with a knife wound in his chest.

The police arrested the teenager, who was inside the house with his mother and two younger siblings, according to the police.

An earlier report had the boy's age as 14, but a written police report indicates he is 13.

The police said last night they were investigating the death as a homicide.