crazy UHaul bitches clip car on my street; i gots the plate number

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
I was about two hours into Nixon when I heard this big shattering noise from outside. I looked up beyond my screen and saw a U-Haul weaving down our narrow, one-way street (with parked cars on both sides) before coming to a stop half a block up.

I put on my shoes and hurried outside and nonchalantly walked up the block...halfway to the U-Haul, I saw a red van had had its rearview mirror (one of those big TV-screen-sized ones) completely shattered and squashed up against its side. I kept walking, and the two women in the U-Haul (both portly and black, azal) were standing outside it talking to each other and to the driver of a car that had stopped behind them when their U-Haul had blocked the road--I think it was a friend of theirs who had been following.

I walked up and back down and they had apparently driven off...I don't know if they talked to any of my neighbours before they did. I got their license plate, though, so I guess I'm going to wait 'til it's later and slip it under the windshield wiper of the van (if they did indeed make things right--I mean, they DID stop, not everyone would've done that--I don't want to be caught out as some kinda snitch who assumes the worst of everyone).

Should I put an e-mail address or something on the note, in case they need to ask me any questions about it? Or could that just lead to too much trouble later? I certainly don't want THE FUZZ stopping by my house just after Bill has emptied a bong load out of his lungs.