so what are we expecting from the new maiden album

If I can get a few more songs like Paschendale, Dance of Death, Rainmaker, New Frontier, Face in the Sand and so on, I'll be a happy man!

Unlike some of you, I don't want Maiden to change their formula. I just want 'em to geek drinding out the heavy metal that I know and love, and leave the fucking "progression" to lesser bands!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Crimson Velvet said:
Unlike some of you, I don't want Maiden to change their formula. I just want 'em to geek drinding out the heavy metal that I know and love, and leave the fucking "progression" to lesser bands!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Yah but they changed that formula at No Prayer, innit.

yeah but at least Slayer has Lombardo back, potential for ass kickery ... Maiden ... God knows I love them ... but I mean, like Nad said ... what in the world can they possibly do again? I think I stopped spinning Dance of Death 7 days after I first heard it.

Here's the thing:

- I already knew that I could get the TV through TigerDirect.com for $1499 (but + s/h, came to about $1680).
- however I found it through PriceGrabber.com that ElectronicsExpo (who has a retail/brick&mortar store right next to Circuit City) is offering it online for $1550 (give-or-take).
- I can get Circuit City to match that price as WELL as offer me no interest financing for 2 years (since it'll be paid off much quicker than that), I don't have the $1600 or so to drop right this second

Can't wait for the new Maiden, and you bet your ass I'll pick up the new Slayer blind as well.