So what are your plans for 6/6/06?

Oh, maybe I will throw on my bloodiest Faust t-shirt and wear it around town. It probably doesn't fit anymore though. Maybe I will turn it into a banner and attach to my car an drive around town, or maybe...............................

Play MorbidAngel and BloodBath all day full blast with all my windows open to anoy the shit out of my neighbors.
And go buy new Entombed album!

I'll listen to Opeth, Bloodbath and Vital Remains..then I'll probably attend my friend's concert thingie in Eureka.

Dead_Lioness said:
because I know that I'm planning to be extra evil that day.
666 rounds of extra evil sex? :heh: and then to the E.R.

I plan on going to work, in case I get sick (LOL) I'll end up being on sickleave. but no, I'll come to work cuz I have pets here that I have to feed.

give birth to a child? Gemini Satan? ........ commit suicide? :err:

edited to show what I intend to look like, too.
tamie_concert(or_club)2_1.jpg

I'd offer her one, but...
1. I'm tired and dropping my guard, and
2. I'm being funny, and
3. She'd kick my ass anyway if I was serious. :p

I'll be revising all day on the 6th as on the 8th I have my very last exam of my last year of university... Woo!

<However, I shall endeavor to revise as evily as I possibly can>

It will be an extra evil day - I have a biochemistry exam scheduled for that occasion...

Me and my friends will start our trip to Sweden Rock festival and the next day I´ll see Nevermore for the first time in my life:kickass: Pretty nice I think

It will be the subconscious trigger that sends me on a killing spree. I will gleefully mutilate all the fucking little bastard kids that are out of school and running around outside of my apartment screaming at the top of their lungs and blasting rap music.

I will blame the murders on listening to Opeth and Nevermore.