So, what have YOU been up to?

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
yes... i'm alive.

been WAYYYYY busy trying to finish up Nursing school, but i thought i'd pop in today, look around and say 'hiya' to any stragglers that might be still hanging around.

I've been working on this mastery record now for 2 years. You can hear a song on our facebook page, Working at a new bar and still doing my honky tonk show! I haven't 2 stepped in a while and about to join a new gym!

I am an Internet Radio sensation covering the New York rangers Hockey team and like Billy have dropped some serious weight and go to the gym 5 times a week.

As far as new music goes i havent found anything lately that I even remotely like. I may be entering the grumpy "thats when they made music" old man phase of my life.

sounds great, guys. good to hear/read from you.
as for myself, i've gone from being a total gym rat to being AWOL at the gym. it's all good. perpetual stress keeps the weight off. :(

I've been busy as hell. Between working full-time, going to school full-time, plus the family, I just have enough free time to watch the Bills on Sunday and a little bit of TV here and there. I'm hoping to go see Testament on the 6th in MD.

Momo, I'm in the same boat in regards to music. I like retro-thrash bands and listening to older stuff, but that's it. I can't stand nu-metal or black metal, all that screeching sounds like: "YIE, YIE, YIE, YIEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!"

yes... i'm alive.

been WAYYYYY busy trying to finish up Nursing school, but i thought i'd pop in today, look around and say 'hiya' to any stragglers that might be still hanging around.

Hey Sue, glad to hear all is well with you. How much longer until you're done with nursing school?

I've been working on this mastery record now for 2 years. You can hear a song on our facebook page, Working at a new bar and still doing my honky tonk show! I haven't 2 stepped in a while and about to join a new gym!

We're all looking forward to the new Mastery album. What happened with Headhunters?

I've been allright, just keeping busy these days. So Billy, when is the new Mastery album coming out?

Working my ass off in the newspaper, still able to find some time to play and listen to some music. In fact I DL'ed new Megadeth yesterday, has heard two songs so far. Oh and I have a cat, British Shorthair.
274916_716803456_1546566410_n.jpg

I've been allright, just keeping busy these days. So Billy, when is the new Mastery album coming out?

I have a couple of songs to remix and all that we are shopping it but it is slow, you know illegal downloading and ww3 fucking it all up! I say next year by spring i would think, we are working on giging in march for sxsw!!!

I have a couple of songs to remix and all that we are shopping it but it is slow, you know illegal downloading and ww3 fucking it all up! I say next year by spring i would think, we are working on giging in march for sxsw!!!

Thanks for the update Billy & good luck with sxsw. Any touring plans for 2012?

I have been busy enough to earn enough overtime to take my family to Florida for a week over Halloween weekend. Drove from PA down to St. Augustine to visit the historic Spanish fort, then over to Orlando. Did Magic Kingdom, and Universal. Took the kids trick or treating in Old Town Kissimee. Then drove home through Charlotte and stayed 2 nights at this Indoor Water Park lodge hotel.

Totally surprised em on that part. They liked it we practically had the whole park to ourselves. Plus we visited an old Gold mine in NC. which I found was really cool.

And i got new jack in the box antennae heads. (no i didnt eat there).

Plus im still doing college for my I.T. Degree in networking. Should be done mid 2013 no hurry on my part.