To those of you that care, I'M BACK!!!

I spent 5 mins straight staring at the pic of your new feline family member :cry:

And yes... you have been missed. :wave:

Spike

Well, I don't really know you since I'm fairly new to the forums, but...
Damn, you have a nice pussy! (I mean your cat)
Sorry, just had to say it. :p
The dog's cute, too.
Anyway, hello, and wb. :wave:

Kefka.... that's a mighty strange name.. not that I'm complaining! :D

Where'd you pick that one up from?

Oh, and he doesn't look like the embodiment of all that is evil from here....... all we can see from that pic is a regular :saint:

Spike ;)

Tara, welcome back. I just started posting on here again myself after probably a longer time than you. Your pets are damn cute...I miss having cats. I had four, and my ex took all of them. :( They loved me dammit! Digging OK?

Demonic Rapture said:
Kefka was a Final Fantasy character. :p

Yes we KNOW this already... what I was asking was where in the hell did SHE hear it from.... I mean, your not going to be so ludicrous as to suggest that a woman, let alone a beautiful one at that, has actually picked up a video game sometime in living memeory....

What would Biggs and Wedge thinks!!? :eek:

:loco:

Spike

Wandrail said:
Tara, welcome back. I just started posting on here again myself after probably a longer time than you. Your pets are damn cute...I miss having cats. I had four, and my ex took all of them. :( They loved me dammit! Digging OK?

Whoa, weird! I was just about to make a thread asking if anyone knows where you've been. You've been gone WAY longer than I have! :tickled:
Oklahoma is OK (bad joke), but I can't find a damn job!!!

Spike said:
Yes we KNOW this already... what I was asking was where in the hell did SHE hear it from.... I mean, your not going to be so ludicrous as to suggest that a woman, let alone a beautiful one at that, has actually picked up a video game sometime in living memeory....

What would Biggs and Wedge thinks!!? !:eek:

:loco:

Spike

My boyfriend is a HUGE video game geek and thought Kefka would be a cool name for a cat. We're naming our next cat Loki because that's a name I picked.
The dog's name is Gannon...and I know who that is because I've played plenty of Zelda in my lifetime.:loco:

tara said:

Here's a list of suggestions:

Join the Mafia (oh wait, that's New Jersey :()
Start a "Midwest Mafia" and knock off country music stars (maybe not...)
Mail order Cactus company ( :lol: )
Political spokesperson for the Dixie Chicks (make fun of Bush all day and get paid!)
Steal shotguns out of redneck's trucks (ok, bad idea)
Jackass Imitator (then sue MTV)
Singing telegram (death metal singing telegram!)
Move to Vegas and become a professional gambler (wait, that's stupid :erk: )
Moderator on UM (you never said anything about getting paid!)
Make your boyfriend get a job that pays enough so you don't have to (best one so far, but that's easy to think of)
Smuggle Mexicans across the border (no offense to anyone)
Bartender (actually a decent idea)
Make fireworks (dangerous but you can go out with a bang!)
Mail order custom computer company (if you have some experience this can be a good idea)
Cactus thief
Potato gun maker
Roadie
Teach guitar or some insturment (if you can play it makes sense)
Don't get a job and spend all your time on UM (I think this is common here :D )

"You said you was a banker!"
"I said I was a bank robber!"
-Blue Streak

Steve

tara said:
My boyfriend is a HUGE video game geek and thought Kefka would be a cool name for a cat. We're naming our next cat Loki because that's a name I picked.
The dog's name is Gannon...and I know who that is because I've played plenty of Zelda in my lifetime.:loco:

I reserve the right to disbelieve that you have a boyfriend who's a 'gaming geek' :p (as it would shatter my apparently now fragile beliefs :cry: )

But if, hypothetiacally, we were to say this was the case.... then why didn't he suggest the name Cait Sith? :err:

Or just get it down to a lazy 'Mog'. :rolleyes:

Spike

tara said:
Whoa, weird! I was just about to make a thread asking if anyone knows where you've been. You've been gone WAY longer than I have! :tickled:

Joblessness sucks indeed. I'm looking for a new job right now, working at Kinkos is not what I want to dso for the next couple years while I go through school (yeah I'm kind of late getting into that). I need more money now! :yell:

On the subject of cat names, my next cat will be Pangur Ban. Anyone have a clue of where I get that from? :p

Wandrail said:
Joblessness sucks indeed. I'm looking for a new job right now, working at Kinkos is not what I want to dso for the next couple years while I go through school (yeah I'm kind of late getting into that). I need more money now! :yell:

On the subject of cat names, my next cat will be Pangur Ban. Anyone have a clue of where I get that from? :p

I'm totally lost on the cat name:erk:.
I have an interview with a temp agency today so I'm hoping they will be able to find me some kind of a job, even if I'm just sitting in a little room making copies all day.
And by the way, it's never too late to go to school. I never finished college in NJ so I will be going back too as soon as I get some money.

If you haven't looked yet I sent you a PM. It's nothing much but I figured I would send something since I haven't talked to you in months and thought you dropped off the face of the planet. :hotjump:

tara said:
I'm totally lost on the cat name:erk:.
I have an interview with a temp agency today so I'm hoping they will be able to find me some kind of a job, even if I'm just sitting in a little room making copies all day.
And by the way, it's never too late to go to school. I never finished college in NJ so I will be going back too as soon as I get some money.

If you haven't looked yet I sent you a PM. It's nothing much but I figured I would send something since I haven't talked to you in months and thought you dropped off the face of the planet. :hotjump:

You're right, it is never too late to go back to school, but th elonger you wait, the later it gets. My plan is to go to school for a couple years, enough to get in the door with programming, then try and get work to cover or help with school payments and keep it going. I had an awesome job opportunity fall through a month ago. That sucked, I almost had it too. Would've changed everything for me. Ah well.

I actually don't have a PM from you, don't know why. Resend it! :yell:

NP - The Dubliners: The Rocky Road to Dublin