so what makes you unhappy...

AV2rear.JPG

What's your PC doing, loona? mine has been very good, but iit is my baby, and I am the only one who uses it.

Loona said:
anathemong?

well, my pc does make me unhappy... soon I'll shout if it keeps "working" like this...
eh, and it also makes me unhapy that I now have to go and study history and I... hm, let's just say I don't really like it...

not having money for stuff i want makes me very unhappy

Hey, but these pics are good, where did you get them? They give them a completely different aspect, seriously.

Edit: Now I remember seeing Mehdi's before in Susie's sig.

Maqus said:
That's most controversial, even if I headbang I have a pain in my neck, not my back, let alone handbags.
about headbanging, once there was a festival I enjoyed from beginning to end, and than I could not turn my neck in any directions for a whole week because of headbanging :lol: :lol: :lol:

korsfarer said:
What's your PC doing, loona?
well, it does nothing.that's not the problem, but it doesn't do anything even if I want it to :ill:
just an example: if it's in the mood, it opens a damn startpage after 3 restarts and 40 openings of explorer like... all since this new lllovely internet was installed on it.
fc.uk...
(never thought I would ever want the previous one back, but YEEEEEEEEEEEEES :cry: ) seems like I couldn't help it. one day I came home and dad told me he bought another one and cancelled the one we had until that... I'm not that genius but I know a 'bit' more about it than he does, I was kinda angry for not asking me...

Loona said:
well, it does nothing.that's not the problem, but it doesn't do anything even if I want it to :ill:
just an example: if it's in the mood, it opens a damn startpage after 3 restarts and 40 openings of explorer like... all since this new lllovely internet was installed on it.
fc.uk...
(never thought I would ever want the previous one back, but YEEEEEEEEEEEEES :cry: ) seems like I couldn't help it. one day I came home and dad told me he bought another one and cancelled the one we had until that... I'm not that genius but I know a 'bit' more about it than he does, I was kinda angry for not asking me...

what operating system are you working on?

korsfarer said:
what operating system are you working on?
win98
but the problem is not just that, but this net is a piece of ... (you know what)
it is slow, and gets even slower if others also use it in our flat... after having cable net for about 4 years I hardly have memories of the slower connections I had before that, nor do I have the patience for this now... :ill:

and ok, the computer itself is crap as well. let's just say we were 'cheated' a bit with it...

win 98..! i remember waiting in line for it at midnight when it came out with my dad.

we were excited as anything!

hm. i pmed you, so maybe i can help you.