so what makes you unhappy...

Shit like this makes me unhappy....
charver1.jpg

chavs.jpg

specially when you have to live next door to it.

We almost got in a fight 2 weeks back 'cause these dudes wouldn't believe we didn't have "any" on us to sell, was odd. What you get for going to bars in Istedgade.

Allan said:
We almost got in a fight 2 weeks back 'cause these dudes wouldn't believe we didn't have "any" on us to sell, was odd. What you get for going to bars in Istedgade.

do you have kunts like these kunts up there in copenhagen too allan?

In? haha, come to In, and be In with the knackers

ill be going to that city soon, so ill have a quick look in

Don't. you have to pay a shitload to get in, on the excuse that free beer (watered down beer that is) is included.

Just saw they changed the name to La Hacienda now, La Hacienda in Copenhagen, yaiks.

So this is a europe wide problem then? skangers sans frontiers

maybe the eu should give away cholera infected burberry baseball caps and lacoste jumpers :tickled:

culling sans frontiers :worship:

Allan said:
Don't. you have to pay a shitload to get in, on the excuse that free beer (watered down beer that is) is included.

Just saw they changed the name to La Hacienda now, La Hacienda in Copenhagen, yaiks.

bastid kunts eh, ah ok, u may fill me in on the good spots so when the time comes

been looking at this all the time www.ddc.dk, love it, blows my socks off

Bambi said:
So this is a europe wide problem then? skangers sans frontiers

maybe the eu should give away cholera infected burberry baseball caps and lacoste jumpers :tickled:

culling sans frontiers :worship:

Burberry and all that shite is the biggest con going.Charge the fuckers as much as you like for basically advertising your ridiculously garish clothes that belong on a golf course and the cunts are fucking chuffed.Genius!

What we need is a modern day ghetto,let them live in a fenced off shit hole apart from normal people and everyones happy.Thing is most of them are proud to live in shit.