so what makes you unhappy...

Lord_Of_This_World said:
What we need is a modern day ghetto,let them live in a fenced off shit hole apart from normal people and everyones happy.Thing is most of them are proud to live in shit.

sound, throw them on an island, the smelly knackers

This is a funny one too.
details.php

have they all been eating doritos out of a trough?

you all should join the SAB, society against burberry. a friend of mine made that.
i think in hasselt they're the worst.
i mostly see girls though wearing this burberry - in gent. i mean. their nails. even their nails! (and the little dog they're taking out)

things that make me unhappy

-people who pretend to be your friend
-bad food when there were perfectly good ingredients to make it good..
-dog owners who cannot control their animals or treat them wrong
-bad music (ie. eurodance)
-days when it rains hard and you go out with the doggies and their paws get very wet
-arrogant people

having to learn the British&American contitution all day doesn't really make me feel good...
and also finding out my english is worse than I thought, for I frequently use one of my 4 dictionaries and the net to find the meaning of the words :erk: okay I don't have that strong need of perfection but didn't think the situation is this bad :(

Maybe you have what can be termed as a set of wannabe laws that work as if they were the constitution.

Loona said:
actually I have 3 pages discussing the British one... *bit confused*
anyways, right or wrong I have to learn it, unless I want to get kicked out :erk:
3 pages? I got an exam about ehh.... All kinds of difficult words which I don't know in English, 430 pages, yes!