so what makes you unhappy...

Cerulean said:
Why is it unbeliveable then. I think it looks silly, a bunch of headbanging metalheads, and I can't imagine my neck would like it.
from a point it does look a bit silly yeah, but there are some times when I just can't help it. not always of course, it also depends on the music :)
sometimes I just say to myself 'now you just stay here doing nothing' or 'now I'm not in the mood of even going in' but than the gig starts and it just grabs me and I can no longer control myself :lol:

about the neck yeah, the first time was like that festival I mentioned before :erk: something like "ouch"
maybe it is a skill that has to be learned, don't know...
when I was younger I also had silly habits of looking at ppl, trying to state the main differences between their movements, and there were a number of 'types' of headbanging and :headbang: showing and so on in my 'discoveries' :lol:

((yup I know I was always silly :lol: never had a problem with it actually :D ))

But Eastern European people are always overly enthousiastic anyway. Reffering to the first Anathema DVD :erk: Headbanging when a song has finished, and headbanging during the clean guitar and no drums part in Sleepless :erk:

Loona said:
about headbanging, once there was a festival I enjoyed from beginning to end, and than I could not turn my neck in any directions for a whole week because of headbanging :lol: :lol: :lol:

swinging the heaviest part of yer anatomy that contains your processor around on the axis at the top column thats holds you together is one the dumbest thing you can physically do...so keep it up folks :tickled:

haha I love the old anathema dvd the girl at the very front with the massive hawk nose makes me laugh every time. I havent got very long hair so I just look like a pleb headbanging I prefer to do the one two step dance like bruce springsteen. It works to all kind of music.

things that make me unhappy... getting up early, scratched cd's, pillows, twats, waxing etc.

LoboUivante said:
your son rocks!!! :)
cheers, here's the most recent one i have of him on the net :)

lukegamble.jpg

Cerulean said:
faline01.gif

And

_143665_ikea.jpg
img100-0097_IMG.jpg

And

breaklose11.jpg

...make me unhappy :(:(:( They are so hateful :cry::cry:

do not worry my friend. this storm will not last forever. one day our mission will cease to exist and our job will be complete. you will then live a new life, one without torment, one without us.

I also feel terrible and deceived, the Paris-Dakar race started from Barcelona, how can that be? Azért go ed Hun.