so..whats up with KIUAS??

Yes, we are most probably sittin' around on our collective asses, maybe not most of the day but let's say a few hours atleast... All of us have civil jobs and we're not living the rock'n'roll-dream partying all day all night and writing music only when we're sober enough between world tours. :Smug:

Sarcasm aside, we're currently starting to practise for gigs that we have in Finland. Can't really say when the next cd's going to be released but we already have (well Mikko has) some new mindboggling material to confuse our heads with. :loco:

Ps. I'm not an asshole, I only seem like one. :devil: Sorry, I'm tired.

Well, we have civil jobs/studies going on, but as you can see from our gig calendar, we are also playing live all the time. There was a pause in december, mostly because of this:

http://www.myspace.com/dimebagbeyondforever

There are also a gigs (also a few outside of Finland) that have not been added into the calendar, stay tuned...

Besides practicing, studying and teaching music, I've managed to write about an album's worth of new material after the last album. I won't promise anything, but plans are to start recording the third Kiuas album sometime in the fall...a record which will make the first two look like school assignments.

I was looking through the spinefarm website and I saw a release date for a new Kiuas album as January 16, 2008. Is this true, or is this just spinefarm projecting a date for when they hope you'll have an album out?

I was looking through the spinefarm website and I saw a release date for a new Kiuas album as January 16, 2008. Is this true, or is this just spinefarm projecting a date for when they hope you'll have an album out?

Yes, this is true, Spinefarm are just a bit ahead of us! We'll start the recordings in October, there's already a lot of material, and we'll have the whole package ready by the end of summer. We'll post some detailed info pretty soon, once we've confirmed all the dates etc. I'm already excited! :headbang:

wow thats awesome to read

I literally got goose bumps to know you guys are getting a new album sorted out.

I dont say this to everyone just you guys you are the best metal band ever. my fave with out a doubt.

I'm sitting here listening to Iconofear's Dead Thoughts and Broken Dreams and MAN Ilja's voice is so good. You guys should have some of this excellent clean style on the upcoming Kiuas album.

I'm sitting here listening to Iconofear's Dead Thoughts and Broken Dreams and MAN Ilja's voice is so good. You guys should have some of this excellent clean style on the upcoming Kiuas album.

That was when he was still young, he can't sing like that anymore...you know, too much drinking and smoking...what a shame...no, just kidding! I'm sure he'll be using his (always expanding) wide range of styles in the best way possible, fear not!

This is great news, I own all three releases, and you guys are rapidly becoming ane of my favourite bands, if only you had more material !

much looking forward to seeing you at Bloodstock this year :headbang: :worship: