So whos coming in early on thursday?

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
You know show is coming up quick on me and I haven't hardly even talked to any of my peoples!!! I am getting in Midway Thursday afternoon around I think 2:00 or 2:30. Anyone want to share a Limo or Taxi down to the hotels? Ciao

All I have to say, is it black?

Bear

We'll hopefully be there around 2:00-ish on Friday.....
Definately want to get there BEFORE rush hour....
The Cheeseheads Cometh........

J-Dubya

We will be there on Thursday night, but coming from a different direction :(
Also, we decided that we were gonna take advantage of the .25 cent taco night at JJ Kelleys......maybe this year we will get drunk enough to actually tolerate some of the karaoke too hehehe

I'll be in on Thursday afternoon sometime... I don't know when yet, because I'm driving, so I can show up whenever the hell I want. :)

prncsslime said:
Also, we decided that we were gonna take advantage of the .25 cent taco night at JJ Kelleys......maybe this year we will get drunk enough to actually tolerate some of the karaoke too hehehe

oooh oooh oooh oooh are they doing it again this year? Sounds like a good time... can anyone say "pre-party"?

GateXII said:
I believe the tentative plan will be JJ Kelleys on Thursday night again.

Ready to get your drink on? I know I am...hehe. :kickass:

Go Rob!!! Go Rob!!! Get yer drink on!!! Get yer drink on!! We'll be right there with ya!!! hehehe.....:kickass:

25-cent tacos or not... karaoke or not... I'll be there if you guys will.

(I said "karaoke or not"... but I've been dying to hear Tess sing for like five or six years. Get us some karaoke if you can. ;) )

booB said:
25-cent tacos or not... karaoke or not... I'll be there if you guys will.

(I said "karaoke or not"... but I've been dying to hear Tess sing for like five or six years. Get us some karaoke if you can. ;) )

We just need to find some non Country Karioke for her to sing. Ever since she won the Cowgirl Karioke Competition in Houston its all gone to her head!!

Bear :Smokin:

Bear said:
We just need to find some non Country Karioke for her to sing. Ever since she won the Cowgirl Karioke Competition in Houston its all gone to her head!!

Bear :Smokin:
LMAO!! You are such a dork.

In my defense, I have NEVER participated in a Cowgirl Karaoke competition or even sang a karaoke country song!

Get me some tequila and beer and I'll sing karaoke all night long, all night, all night ....:) you can even pick the song boBBed freak! :loco:

Bad Girl Tess said:

In my defense, I have NEVER participated in a Cowgirl Karaoke competition or even sang a karaoke country song!

Get me some tequila and beer and I'll sing karaoke all night long, all night, all night ....:) you can even pick the song boBBed freak! :loco:

Tequila and Beer, you got it!!!!

Bear

Bad Girl Tess said:

I'll pay the bar tab just to hear her do "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead! :lol:

J-Dubya

Oh I'd LOVE to do .25 taco night!! I'm driving in, so I can show whenever the hell I want too. Actually, wait.. I have to talk to my peeps - I can't remember what days we have booked at the hotel! *eek*

Anyone else feel like this creeped up on them - all of a sudden it's Powerfest time!

Not that I'm complaining ;)