So who's going to the Mellotronen boat?

ndSinister

Metalist
May 2, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
now that I've moved to Finland I can already enjoy the benefits of living here so there's no chance I'm gonna miss this event!
if there are more finnish people coming then let me know
we can go together and get our own cabin or something

the price for a person in C cabin is 91€
p.m. me

i would love to go actually, but i live in canada, itd be nice to see not only opeth and katatonia but comus too, nice avatar byron haha

ndSinister, you've moved to Finland? What's this? :)

I'm really pissed that I'm most likely not going to afford the melloboat trip. :(

Byron, im living in belfast and was concidering going. wandering what your total cost was for flights, travel to the boat etc, and what company r u flying with?:kickass:

Going with Ryanair. Everything comes to €200. That includes return flights, the boat trip, cabin on the boat, and a hostel for 2 days in Stockholm.

Does anyone know how many tickets there are left? I'm trying to convince some friends to go with me, but I'm starting to feel that I'm running out of time, at least if I want to get one of the cheap cabins..

There are still tickets available, not sure exactly how many have sold so far as Silja has all those details. As far as I know there are still a few cheap cabins available, but of course, I don't know for how long they'll be available.

Going with Ryanair. Everything comes to €200. That includes return flights, the boat trip, cabin on the boat, and a hostel for 2 days in Stockholm.

Wow. How is it possible for all that to be ONLY 200euros? I know it depends on a lot of things such as where you will be flying from etc, but that is actually very cheap (=awesome).

I really wanna go (there is a possibillity of me and my brother going), but I'm still contemplating wether to do so because of the plane-ticket cost (I'm from Croatia which is a helluva expensive country).

Anyways, how much is the price of the boat ticket? I know I should email them and ask, and I intend to do so, but not right now.

Another question. How much will you pay for two nights at the hostel (I'm assuming you're gonna be there on 7th and leave on 10th)?

I have to put a serious thought about that! But where is the harbour that this Silja Line ship is leaving? Those sites listed here didn't tell that....

here's a map i made with google maps and sent to a friend of mine.
the place is very close to the centre of the town and you can join there with few metro stops:

mellomap.jpg

I remember that there's a metro station really close to Silja's docks os there should be no problem to go there.

and Annt, yes I've moved to Finland for studies (and some other stuff ofcourse;)) so talk to me if you're around Helsinki

Hi everyboby!
I'm really not intentioned to miss this event. I'm moving to Stockholm in 2 weeks to live-work-study there and I absolutely love Opeth and Katatonia... so How can I miss such an event! I wrote to the mellotronen staff they gave me all info regarding cabin prices etc but I'm alone at the moment! If some of you (no matter where from) want to join me it would be great and less boring perhaps... if it might be boring a cruise with Akerfeldt!!! we can think of book a cabin! I don't know! fell free to write me email for whatever!
Phantomorchid aka Cinzia!!!