So who's going to the Mellotronen boat?

I bought my ticket yesterday!
Me (from Italy) and my friend from Belgrade we will be in cabin I4.. 2 places are free.. Stefan will decide who will share it with us..
The idea to meet us the night before in Stockholm is not bad at all! I'm sure we can meet on the boat anyway!
See you there!!!

:kickass:

yeh Stefan said that the party already start before we actually board the ship... he said that we need to be at the terminal about 3pm and there he will meet us :D cooooooooooooool

Hi there!

Is everyone aware that the attending band Comus who are doing a unique concert at this trip is one of Mikaels musical, or even moreso lyrical herobands? Lines like "My arms Your hearse" or "Baying of the Hounds" origin from this band. Old news maybe?

Steve Wilson will be there???? Interesting. *Strokes Beard*

We booked our flights today. Booking the Cabin on Thursday at the latest. The organiser is holding a cabin for us till then.

dont take it personal, it's just that we've been here so long that we've talked about almost everything about opeth...including the cough on the moor, mikael's rip-off of gta, which vocals belong to steven wilson on bleak so there

recons... :oops:

Well, I wouldn't say no to a guestapperance by Wilson at the gig anyway :)

I didn't know he was going at all until it was mentioned in this thread and i lurk around here quite a bit!!

I mailed mellotronen yesterday about booking tickets, just waiting for the reply now. This will be awesome, see you on the boat:kickass:

Hello guys,

I'm from the U.S.A., NJ to be exact. I've tried high and low to find travel partners for this trip to no avail.

If I have any hope of going, it will most likely be alone. I'm fine with that, but would like to find a cool roommate, American or not to bunk with. If anyone is still considering roommates, let me know!

I'd like to possibly get to know a roommate before the trip happens. Email me if you are interested in the trip: JDavisNJ@optonline.net

thanks,

-Joe

hey mate, just talk to stefen and tell him to join u in my room, we r missing only one more guy. my name is Nimrod and I'm from Finland. he knows me.

Cool man, maybe I will do that. Who are the other guys you are traveling with? Finnish guys?

Hope you wouldn't mind a grade a Yank travelling with you haha.

-Joe

one is finnish and the other is swedish. don't worry mate we'll have a great time!! :D

Haha cool. Not worrying really, just don't want to have much of a language barrier. But yeah, sounds cool man. I just emailed Stefan about it. I'll let you know what happens. :headbang:

-Joe