So who's going to the Mellotronen boat?

language barrier? hehehhe c'mon mate.... where do u think we r from? some third world countries hehehehehhee
u'll be surprised that we speak better english than u ;) hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

language barrier? hehehhe c'mon mate.... where do u think we r from? some third world countries hehehehehhee
u'll be surprised that we speak better english than u ;) hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Hahaha Nooooo!!

I didn't mean it as an insult honestly!!

But it's been hard for me in certain places when traveling. My Dutch friends speak better English than myself lol. But in Belgium I had a bit of a tough time in certain places, so I was just curious where the other guys were from.

I know you'll want to make fun of my NJ/NY accent haha. :)

-Joe

Yeah same here! Now comes the painful process of trying to find cheap plane and hotel prices. Woooo!

Need to set aside cash for beer + food on the actual boat.

-Joe

Everything is sorted on my end now. Just waiting on my passport to come through which i will have in 5 - 10 working days.

Oh wow...it's amazing how quickly one's day can be ruined.

I was basically told by my boss that if I take off for Melloboat that my job won't be here when I get back.

I need this one and unfortunately can't quit it right now.

Well, have fun without me I guess guys. I'm gonna go sob in the corner now. :-(

-Joe

Oh wow...it's amazing how quickly one's day can be ruined.

I was basically told by my boss that if I take off for Melloboat that my job won't be here when I get back.

I need this one and unfortunately can't quit it right now.

Well, have fun without me I guess guys. I'm gonna go sob in the corner now. :-(

-Joe

What?!?!? That's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

How big is this boat, exactly?

dont take it personal, it's just that we've been here so long that we've talked about almost everything about opeth...including the cough on the moor, mikael's rip-off of gta, which vocals belong to steven wilson on bleak so there

There's a cough on The Moor? o_O

does the boat take new passengers anymore? I'm interested now. Maybe it'll be possible to join some of you. I'd be going on my own there, so I need mates to fool around ;)

maybe because Nathalie Lorichs is also on the boat. would be quite an opportunity to play that song live together with her.

hey Nimrod, I read you're going onto the boat. I might be going on my own, too. May I ask if there is another bed free in your cabin? Do u have the cheapest one ? :D

i'm from hungary, and also i cannot really afford it, but i really hope someone will tape the Opeth show. that would be the bootleg of the year! please make this happen!:)