So who's going to the Mellotronen boat?

i'm from hungary, and also i cannot really afford it, but i really hope someone will tape the Opeth show. that would be the bootleg of the year! please make this happen!:)

My housemate is bringing his digital camcorder with him and his mp3 player so he'll be able to record both video and audio. I might try record it aswell.

maybe because Nathalie Lorichs is also on the boat. would be quite an opportunity to play that song live together with her.

hey Nimrod, I read you're going onto the boat. I might be going on my own, too. May I ask if there is another bed free in your cabin? Do u have the cheapest one ? :D

hey mate, yeh we still have one free bed in our cabin. it's a C4 cabin, the cheapest. send an email to Stefan that u wanna join my cabin. tell me how it goes. good luck :)

i wonder whats better, finnish hookers or swedish hookers LOL hehehheheeheee

Swedish hookers obviously. :loco:

My passport arrived today and i'm picking up my spending money on friday or monday. Decided to take out a loan of €500 for the trip. Why not!!:headbang:

So, I emailed Stefan and unfortunately(for me) somebody else has got the free bed in your cabin, Nimrod. But I'm so excited about the trip that I'll take a B4 cabin now. Stefan has matched me to some other Germans. I originally wanted to be with people from all over Europe to practice my English a little bit but now that will be still fine for me(can't take too much choices, need to buy flights soon).

I hope, we all will be meeting there.
Maybe everyone who's going can just say again "yeah, I am" and post a picture of his-/herself.
There can't be too many people. We'll definately come across each other somehow.

My name is Oliver and that's me:

Picture

Just thought i'd give this a bump seeing as the gig is only 2 weeks away!!!

So has anyone else decided to go?

My housemate is bringing his digital camcorder with him and his mp3 player so he'll be able to record both video and audio. I might try record it aswell.

Lord Byron, from one irish man to another, record 'The Herald' all Opeth stuff and 'Freelance Feind' by the Hound, and PM when you get back, Enjoy Amigo:headbang::headbang: im sure it will be :OMG:

This was just posted on the Opeth myspace:

"KATATONIA:

My very good friends and also band-mates in BLOODBATH. They basically don't need an introduction. Swedish Katatonia gigs are pretty rare. I haven't seen them for years and I can't wait. Maybe they'll play some "Brave murder day" stuff….? "

I wish I could go.

This was just posted on the Opeth myspace:

"KATATONIA:

My very good friends and also band-mates in BLOODBATH. They basically don't need an introduction. Swedish Katatonia gigs are pretty rare. I haven't seen them for years and I can't wait. Maybe they'll play some "Brave murder day" stuff….? "

I wish I could go.

my guess is that Mike's going to support Katatonia by singing those eventual BMD songs. That would be awesome! OMG wish i could go on that boat!

i'll be dragging my ass all the way there from philadelphia to see this. i couldn't possibly pass it up since the sunday show is on my birthday. how many times does someone get to see his two favorite bands playing on a cruise ship on his birthday?

i'll be dragging my ass all the way there from philadelphia to see this. i couldn't possibly pass it up since the sunday show is on my birthday. how many times does someone get to see his two favorite bands playing on a cruise ship on his birthday?

Excellent dude!:headbang: See you there!! I'll be one of the druken Irish guys. What a surprise there eh??:kickass::loco::lol:

Excellent dude!:headbang: See you there!! I'll be one of the druken Irish guys. What a surprise there eh??:kickass::loco::lol:

as a man of irish heritage, it's not a surprise at all. hopefully the bars on the ship have ordered extra supplies of Guinness for us

also, as anyone can tell, i haven't posted very much on here in the past, but if you see me on the boat, feel free to say hi. i'll be extremely easy to spot since i'll most likely be the only person in a baseball cap on board

Hi there!
Here just to say I'm looking forward to be on that boat and listening to great music and meet you all!! I'll be in cabin B4 and I don't know who's sharing that place with me.. we will see... No doubt we will have a great time! I'll probably miss the warming party on 7th march...
Any of you are going???
Cheers!
C.

www.myspace.com/phantomorchid