So who's going to the Mellotronen boat?

Hi there!
Here just to say I'm looking forward to be on that boat and listening to great music and meet you all!! I'll be in cabin B4 and I don't know who's sharing that place with me.. we will see... No doubt we will have a great time! I'll probably miss the warming party on 7th march...
Any of you are going???
Cheers!
C.

www.myspace.com/phantomorchid

I'm heading along as you probably already know if you've read any of the above posts. Maybe we should organise a mini meet up on the boat of people from the forum who are going??

Anyway heres a pic of my handsome self.*ahem* :lol:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Byron250685/30-07-07_0138.jpg

as a man of irish heritage, it's not a surprise at all. hopefully the bars on the ship have ordered extra supplies of Guinness for us

I don't drink Guiness at all. Never liked it. Oh and if we run into you be prepared. Us "Irish" folk love to make fun of people, especially Americans claiming Irish ancestory. There's just so many of you!!!!!!!! :lol:

see you there... :Smokin:

100_2899.jpg

mini meet up?
that's good..
let's arrange the meeting!
where? when?
C.

I am easily satisfied with the very best

I dont know but obviously somewhere on the boat would make the most sense. I'm going to have my phone with me so if any wants my number i can give it to them.

Hi there!
Here just to say I'm looking forward to be on that boat and listening to great music and meet you all!! I'll be in cabin B4 and I don't know who's sharing that place with me.. we will see... No doubt we will have a great time! I'll probably miss the warming party on 7th march...
Any of you are going???
Cheers!
C.
www.myspace.com/phantomorchid

Wow you have some really excellent photos on your myspace.

wow.... well... i'll be the one with the boobs!!!!! :saint:

thanks kendoji!!! i love taking pictures... if you really look like Justin Timberlake I'm in doubt if taking you as a photo-model or throwing you into the baltic sea!