So who's going to the Mellotronen boat?

yep I love photography too :) ..see some of you folks at the Edenborg Cafe tomorrow night..?

I can't await it. I'm just bothered by the fact that Opeth will only play for one hour. I hope they make it the longest hour ever. And Mike doesn't talk too much hopefully (sorry Mike :D). But that there's actually one hour between Opeth and the next band makes me hope for more/sth special.

How old are you ppl btw? Me 21!

I'm 23 in June. Starting to get a bit excited now. We're leaving for the airport in 3 hours or so. Its gonna be a 3 hour drive or so to the airport.

SWEDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not so long a trip for me though :p maximum... half an hour by train+subway :lol:

Dam Swedes!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Oh btw i'll be wearing brown cord pants and an evil dead tshirt probably with a black shirt over it so if you see me around be sure to shout!!!

I hope all attending have an amazing time!

I am so jealous to not be able to attend. Please take LOTS of pictures. I expect stories too.

I'm gonna go sob in the corner now...:mad::erk:

-Joe

I'll probably wear an In Flames hoodie
tshirt yet undecided ^^ but I originally wanted to go with the PT tour shirt you mentioned ;)

I'm the (not sure if there are any more) "official Mellotronen photographer" on the boat, I'll try to post images during the trip if I find an internet connect onboard, otherwise I'll start posting them on the train home on monday. Or possibly from Helsinki if we find an internet hotspot there. Plan to photograph most concerts and take quite a few behind-the-scenes and party photos. Will bring a simple video camera too, hopefully we'll do some shorter interviews etc from the boat. Don't think I'll film any concert since that might put me in a tricky legal position, so I'll leave that to others :)
And a mug shot of me can be seen here: http://www.ufomagnet.com/meh.jpg
I'll be at the pre-party tonight too, see you there and feel free to bug me if you recognize me, I'm quite nice if I dare say so myself.