So who's going to the Mellotronen boat?

Hi everyboby!
I'm really not intentioned to miss this event. I'm moving to Stockholm in 2 weeks to live-work-study there and I absolutely love Opeth and Katatonia... so How can I miss such an event! I wrote to the mellotronen staff they gave me all info regarding cabin prices etc but I'm alone at the moment! If some of you (no matter where from) want to join me it would be great and less boring perhaps... if it might be boring a cruise with Akerfeldt!!! we can think of book a cabin! I don't know! fell free to write me email for whatever!
Phantomorchid aka Cinzia!!!

cinzia?
are you from italy?

Hi everyboby!
I'm really not intentioned to miss this event. I'm moving to Stockholm in 2 weeks to live-work-study there and I absolutely love Opeth and Katatonia... so How can I miss such an event! I wrote to the mellotronen staff they gave me all info regarding cabin prices etc but I'm alone at the moment! If some of you (no matter where from) want to join me it would be great and less boring perhaps... if it might be boring a cruise with Akerfeldt!!! we can think of book a cabin! I don't know! fell free to write me email for whatever!
Phantomorchid aka Cinzia!!!

Cinzia, if you need help finding people to share a cabin with, email info@mellotronen.com

Hi opethpainter!
Yes! I'm italian but I'm moving to Stockholm in 2 weeks.. lucky me:headbang:
So on 8th March I'll already be there! I can't miss it!
Are you planning to go to the metal cruise? Let me know!

sì, sono italiano e andrò al mellotronen festival.
ti ho aggiunta su msn, ma ho capito chi sei... cerca 'adventzine' tra i tuoi amici su myspace ;)

a presto,
Eugenio

Cool!

By the way, if Swedes are interested, next Thursday P3 will be airing an short interview with Mr Åkerfeldt regarding the boat trip and Comus, etc, and I think they're gong to play and Anekdoten song, among others.

Actually, I'm not sure if it's next Thursday or this Thursday. Hmmm. I'll have to get back to you on that.

hey mate, ma kore? ;)
i'm also going to the festival but I live in Finland.
so if u want to go together with me and my friend in the same cabin, pm me.

I have a cabin already, thanks.

Because it's a little expensive for me to go to Europe only for the festival, I thought that I can make another dream come true - I'm going to see a Liverpool match at Anfield (I'm a LFC fan). And because I have some time between the festival and the match, I'm planning a visit to Scotland. So I will have a great time in March. :)

BTW, it's a little early, but it will be nice if people who are going to the Melloboat event will arrange a meeting the night before the boat sails, it will give some extra time to meet the other guys, a day and a half at the boat is not enough.

thats a good idea Baza. but I'm afraid that I won't be able to participate in the meeting since I intend to arrive Stockholm with the ferry from Helsinki on the same day (the 8th).
But I had another idea:
people who come to the festival should post their pictures in this thread so we can recognize each other and maybe hang with each other on the boat as the official members of Opeth forum. :D
and don't u be shy there guys! here... I'll be the first (though u guys already seen me in Ilosaarirock) :kickass:

25years.jpg

btw: u can also recognize me with the O tattooed to my arm... though I believe there are some more crazy people like me:headbang:

Just wanted to inform you people that I've just bought my ticket (C4 cabin) and there're 2 more places in that cabin so if any of u finnish guys wanna join a finnish C4 cabin tell Stefan that you wanna join Nimrod Dayan.
ofourse any other than finnish people are welcome :D

edit: I spoke with Stefan on phone and he says that this event is a once in a lifetime event for Opeth fans! which means that we can meet the band during the 40 hour cruise!!!

We're booking our tickets tomorrow. Dam flights just went up by twenty euro though. But its still pretty cheap.

Just wanted to inform you people that I've just bought my ticket (C4 cabin) and there're 2 more places in that cabin so if any of u finnish guys wanna join a finnish C4 cabin tell Stefan that you wanna join Nimrod Dayan.
ofourse any other than finnish people are welcome :D

edit: I spoke with Stefan on phone and he says that this event is a once in a halftime event for Opeth fans! which means that we can meet the band during the 40 hour cruise!!!

A wise man once told me its a bad idea to meet ur heroes:erk:

I've met the guys twice. Both times they were really nice and Axe and Peter went to the pub with my 2 friends. I had met them the day before at the Metallica gig.

I'm sure that they're nice persons! For instance, you can tell a lot about Mikael according to the way he shares everything in his life with the whole blogs thing! So no doubt about that!