So, Who's Having A Beer?

Black Listed said:
After a couple Red Bull and Jagers I'm having a Heine! And God Dethroned is rattling the house. Soul Capture 1562 rocks! How's about you? :headbang:
Your having a much better time than me, I'm having coffee Hahahah!
have an extra drink for me, Chris.

Indeed. I had several shots of crown, and many other beers that I cannot remember at this inebriated point in time. But...all was not lost as I spreadeth the gospel of Jag Panzer to the local metal scene...and god sayeth it was good.

Indeed. I had several shots of crown, and many other beers that I cannot remember at this inebriated point in time. But...all was not lost as I spreadeth the gospel of Jag Panzer to the local metal scene...and god sayeth it was good.

I'd like to go spread the gospel of Panzer next door to those jackasses who boom their friggin' rap shit all day long. Or maybe just the gospel of a baseball bat...

Hmmm. God telleth me that's a bad idea :loco:

Avalanche9601 said:
I'd like to go spread the gospel of Panzer next door to those jackasses who boom their friggin' rap shit all day long. Or maybe just the gospel of a baseball bat...

Hmmm. God telleth me that's a bad idea :loco:

Damn right it's a bad idea. The baseball bat would have to be nail-spiked. Swinging chains and switchblade knives work nicely as well. :headbang: