So...why don't you like Wreath?

I always always used to skip this track when I played Deliverance. It just never did it for me. Not as interesting a song as Deliverance or By the Pain I See in Others ffs.

The three songs "Deliverance", "Master's apprentices" and "A fair judgement" are the brilliant pieces on Deliverance for me, BTPISIO doesn't work out, "For absent friends" is nice. "Wreath" is also good, but just doesn't reach the three top songs of that album.

WRONG!!! :lol: J/k, but I for one think Deliverance (it was originally my fave one) is the 4th best track on the album. In your top 3, replace Deliverance with BTPISIO (which is a fucking brilliant song, in my top 20 of all opeth songs) and that would be mine.

As for Wreath, I think it's good but I honestly think if I'd pick my least fave Opeth song (if i HAD to) that song would get my vote. I still like to listen to it from time to time, though. It most definitely doesn't suck.

Hey did you give up on your favorite songs thread???

Of course not - the fact you just mentioned it here made my day, erm, sort of hehe. :lol: At least SOMEONE cares about it it seems. At this point, it really looks like I won't even receive 50 lists - once I tally up the FINAL results, watch everyone come in and say, "MAN, I didn't even include my list so this isn't fair...."

my favourite track from Deliverance... amazing.

and Morningrise kicks ass.