5 Things Why Opeth Rule

Thats because Men are cool, take Opeth, there are no cool women in Opeth, only cool guys. But there aren't any women in Opeth... but still! Maybe women aren't cool enough to be in the band! Another reason why the band rule?

#6 Men. Too cool for women.

:erk: Where is this babble going...

vampyrouss said:
Thats because Men are cool, take Opeth, there are no cool women in Opeth, only cool guys. But there aren't any women in Opeth... but still! Maybe women aren't cool enough to be in the band! Another reason why the band rule?

Lol.

vampyrouss said:

LMAO!!! heheh :) you got the font styles right and everything! funny shit :)

nah, not quite, I made the # bold and numbers in yours weren't... oh well!
I went away from the forum after posting that and just now I came back and totally forgot I even posted it... haha, so stupid...
Everyone should add in a comedy reason though, such as

#7 Children and Animals. Many animals and small children I know are scared of Opeths music, this is good when I am ambushed by a pack of either variety, children because they want to mug me for money, smokes and booze, and dogs because they want the stash of meats in my pocket. Opeth is the best at getting me out of these scrapes!

#8 Bird Defense. Mikael Akerfeldt causes death to birds. Plain and simple. When a threatening crow is overhead, just bust out the boombox and blast some Demon of the [HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT BIRD] Fall :)

vampyrouss said:
#7 Children and Animals. Many animals and small children I know are scared of Opeths music, this is good when I am ambushed by a pack of either variety, children because they want to mug me for money, smokes and booze, and dogs because they want the stash of meats in my pocket. Opeth is the best at getting me out of these scrapes!

you just totally killed it. Your lame attempt at humor failed.

And what do you mean there are no women in Opeth? Don't you know all of them are women? Actually, technically they are hermaphrodites- they all have both sex organs, which seems to play a significant role in their talents. Coikidink? I think not.

Especially in Texas... if I said something like that there it'd be the death penalty for sure! Mind you, where I live its actually surprizing I haven't been ritually sacrificed by farmers to appease the big glowing ball in the sky or something...

No, worse than Satanists!! Agriculturists!

Think The Wicker Man but in wellies!

Nah, its just full of old people and kids in hoodies. But the place itself is ok

Sadpoet said:
you just totally killed it. Your lame attempt at humor failed.

And what do you mean there are no women in Opeth? Don't you know all of them are women? Actually, technically they are hermaphrodites- they all have both sex organs, which seems to play a significant role in their talents. Coikidink? I think not.

Say... Sadpoet. You don't happen to know the awesome guitarist Eric Johnson... He's from Texas :)

Sanzen said:
Why don't we turn this into a Brits vs Americans battle thread? cause, you know, that seems like a great idea.
I'd kick your arse.