So yeah I'm back

I wish I had known you were doing the sound for the DT+Cynic+... stuff - I was at the San Antonio show...

Did you have time to invent any more languages for the next album?

Jeff

I did have a great time indeed :)

Sacred Reich was super good, I was happy to see them too. They were headlining the festival and didn't have a FOH engineer so they asked me in the evening before the gig in the hotel restaurant if I was interested. I almost turned the offer down because the soundcheck was extremely early in the morning and I was extremely tired, but well... that would have been stupid :)

Phil is really nice and relaxed guy, it was funny to hear stories about young Metallica and stuff. I don't remember them talking about more dates though, it's more a hobby for them now.

Here's a video from that night:

Last edited by a moderator:
Salut Brett, cool de te revoir par ici !

Il semble que tu n'as pas du trop t'emmerder pendant ton road trip, sans parler des artistes avec qui tu as bossé !

Sympa de voir que tu te mets à Reaper, tu as du voir que la communauté sur le forum officiel est très forte, avec des français qui ont traduit la plupart des menus ainsi qu'une grosse partie du manuel en français.

a+

PS: j'ai vraiment hâte d'entendre du live de Cynic et DTP, ça doit donner en 2010 avec un gars comme toi aux manettes ! (j'ai vu Cynic en 2008 à Luynes au Korrigan, salle pas vraiment réputée pour la clarté du son, et leurs morceaux étaient biens nets, tu ne travaillais pas déjà avec eux à cette période ? la date exacte : 28/07/2008)

How are devy,btbam and cynic out from the stage ?

Something tells me Paul Masvidal is the sweetest, nicest, most generous dude I can imagine.

Also, welcome back, Brett. Those mixes sound amazing, and Cynic sounded great in Melbourne - great job with that :).

@chesterfieldblues: Oui c'était moi au Korrigan (salle on ne peut plus... euh... voilà quoi). J'apprécie bien Reaper malgré quelques petits soucis de compatibilité avec certains plugins et des instabilités lors de la lecture, mais il comporte tout un tas de super fonctions. Le forum est super en effet :)

@Kadmium & P-E: Just LOL ;)