So yeah...Varg got parole

Lol. What informative replies. I think yeah sure, the murder was justified, no? Not really sure, nobody is. I doubt he'll offend so serious again, he's got a family now to look after.

According to Varg, the slaying of Euronymous was in self-defense. I always get angry with those who bad mouth him for killing when all they know is that Varg killed someone.

I doubt that Varg will do anything bad outside of prison. He will probably write some books, hopefully make another Burzum album, just be productive.

I just hope that no one tries to kill him. People are extreme, so I hope that he stays safe.

According the Varg, the slaying of Euronymous was in self-defense. I always get angry with those who bad mouth him for killing when all they know is that Varg killed someone.

I doubt that Varg will do anything bad outside of prison. He will probably write some books, hopefully make another Burzum album, just be productive.

I just hope that no one tries to kill him. People are extreme, so I hope that he stays safe.

agreed. i dont think varg is gonna do anything either. yea he tried escaping once like 12 years ago lol. i hope hes going to make another album but heres the question: with how big Burzum fan base is, will it be considered mainstream? and will it still be black metal or will he stick with ambient metal? who would sign him or would he release everything himself?

agreed. i dont think varg is gonna do anything either. yea he tried escaping once like 12 years ago lol. i hope hes going to make another album but heres the question: with how big Burzum fan base is, will it be considered mainstream? and will it still be black metal or will he stick with ambient metal? who would sign him or would he release everything himself?

i know who would sign him