So, you want your Mom to stop smoking

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Tell her is she doesnt stop youll shave your head.. When she thinks your kidding go into the bathroom and do it. Walk out, show her and the expression on her face is priceless. Its a combination of rage, anger and dissapointment. To sum it up she threw out the rest of the pack. Is she starts up again I tell her the next step is I tattoo my face.

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like she's in a lot of pain. Perhaps having smoking pointed out as a downfall of hers is not what she needs to hear. I'm not trying to come down on you at all. It's just that I have been through some crazy shit and my uncle would make some kind of sarcastic remark about me smoking is making me a bad mother or something when he had no idea what the fuck I had been through to save her from a very terrible life. All it did was make me angry and alienate myself from him. I understand that his heart was in the right place, but his delivery was off. Maybe she will never quit, but that is a decision that she will have to make on her own.

Jeff!! I didn't know you had a mom!!! I thought you were riding solo. I had a good time with you in nyc smoking cig's in a non smoking city!! punk as muthfucka !!

AlexStomp said:
Jeff!! I didn't know you had a mom!!! I thought you were riding solo. I had a good time with you in nyc smoking cig's in a non smoking city!! punk as muthfucka !!
Actually I was grown in a test tube. A little human DNA and a whole lot of guinnes is what formed this here agent of evil..