soccer thread

oh boy....:loco: ....I mean european football, american soccer, that game where you have a round ball and a bunch of guys (or girls) on two teams trying to kick a ball through a huge goal...ha ha...and for our canadian friends...that game that is like hockey but is played on grass and only your feet, head or chest can be used...and also the playing field is much bigger...ha ha ha:loco: :devil: sorry gums ....I had to do it...ha ha ....p.s ....what does your new avatar say?...........

Hehe, yeah Gums (or should I say Simen's son???), I already recognized you new avi over at the Borkies forum. I guess you went crazy over having a board for them here....... :D

(13th angel: the avi is a cover artwork of a band called Borknagar. I'm sure Gums will be happy to tell you more about it)

@Gaunerin - Oh yah I was going nuts when they made the Borknagar board! You are a Simen fan over Vintersorg of course right? right ?! :p
@13th Angel - Definitely one of my favourite bands.. you should check them out if you haven't yet
@ Silkie - are you tryin to pick a fight with me?? (I've been working out..)

Originally posted by Gums
@Gaunerin - Oh yah I was going nuts when they made the Borknagar board! You are a Simen fan over Vintersorg of course right? right ?! :p

Ha ha.....I should think about it as I see you'd love to start a "fight" with Silkie...... ;)
BUT: there is nothing to think about :p Vintersorg rules!!

Originally posted by 13th angel
are we all a little OFF TOPIC here!!! ha ha:p this is supposed to be a soccer thread:lol:.......m u s t h a v e i n f o r m a t i o n!!!!:p :p Just kidding...I don't care:D

Oh I apologize!
Soccer, well.. Simen is a much better soccer player than Vintersorg :p

Originally posted by Cornholio
Yeah, Sweden rules !!!

In general or when it comes to sports??
Or when it comes to Sweden Rock? :D (There's hope for Brainstorm to play there next year :) :headbang: - you better be prepared. Same goes for Silkie. )

13th Angel: Look at it this way, the USA has scored 4 goals in 2 matches. The DEFENDING CHAMPION French team scored...ummm...ZERO goals in 3 matches. Ha!

*taking any opportunity to bash the French* ;)