soccer thread

I watched the whole match at work today!
They showed it in the biggest conference room and it was packed with people. Others took half of the day off and went together to bars and pubs to see it there.
Anyway, Germany won and now I'm going to watch the final as well.........(did I say I didn't care?.......can't remember.... :D )

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Anyway, Germany won and now I'm going to watch the final as well.........(did I say I didn't care?.......can't remember.... :D )

gauny.........are you excited about the game?.....I could'nt tell....ha ha......so now you DO want to watch the game....hmmmmmm:D

ha ha....you know what...... the game I saw last night must be a day or so old because I saw the previous posts and thought that they were "hopeing" for a germany vs brazil match....the problem with living out west is that we are the last to see or hear anything....ha ha.........I'm really not this dense.......really ha ha ha:p

But theres anothert one eveyr 4 years as well, so its usually every 2, though the world cup is obviously more prestigious.
Its a shame Germany didn't win, and I'm getting annoyed with English people saying that their team was second best after Brazil....excuse me, but Germany came 2nd! :)

Corny, anything in the world of soccer the world has to know? You were watching recently.
Well, I'm not interested in it but I thought I'd bring this thread up :rolleyes: