Social Networks; The Realm of Vacuous Mingling

you know what I hate ... grown people on FB ... women/men, in their 30's and 40's posting these fucking quotes day in and day out like

"We spend our whole life waiting for what we don't have and never actually taking time to stop and see what we have..."

at that age you should know all this shit already ... stuff like that shouldn't be a "lesson"

That's not nearly as bad as ppl posting wtf they our doing every hour of the day like their life is so fucking interesting and then to top it off, they post a picture of what they are eating for dinner. Srsly?!

you guys are missing shit like this ...

531264_447263975297097_28311000_n.jpg

Shitty looking cars with average at best camera whores I can just Google the equivalent of at any time?

Great loss indeed.

What I'm going to actually miss are the photos of what a person is currently eating or the picture/quote combos of utterly profound and poignant meaning.

Only thing I use fagbook for is to draw attention to the weekly recos. Currently got 170 friends on RC page, it's surely helping to draw some attention back to these halls. Hell, managed to get Dill back, so for that, it was worth it.

P.S Bint on far right, I'd eat out for 15 minutes. Yummy.

Goat dayummmmm, I love light skinned spics. This probably would have got a rise out of me, had I not checked out that Destiny Deville in length earlier. That bitch knows how to fuck.

Edit- Oooooof @ the above pic. Just light skinned spics please.

2nd from right in the last pic from me ... 100lb skinny chicks i could toss around ftw.

I just hopped on facebook to send Aurel a message regarding shirt payment. I click the message link and a full instant mssg conversation from 2009 popped up. What the fuck?