Soilwork

artificialreasons

Fear, pain, hatred, power
Apr 4, 2002
Norco, Southern California
Visit site
Ive heard so much about these guys and especially a predators portrait and they are playing a show here june 5th, but i havent found any songs that ive really caught on to(they are all good, but im somewhat dissapointed). i like alot of bands that are similar sounding(ie arch enemy, in flames, at the gates..etc) so its not a style thing..what is like the definitive song off of APP that i should download?

Download "Like The Average Stalker", "Grand Failure Anthem" or "Structure Divine" of A Predator's Portrait, they're my favorite songs. Or even better: Download "As We Speak", "Follow The Hollow" and "Soilworker's Song Of The Damned" from their newest album Natural Born Chaos, it's even better than A Predator's Portrait. One of the best releases this year so far.

I recommend the same songs as the emperor and would add "neurotica rampage" and "a predator's portrait"
from the natural born chaos I recommend "no more angels"
you should go check em out just not to miss the concert,I went to check the gathering that way and I got into metal because of that

I agree with Swiss Metalien. It might not be the best album of this year so far, or at least, not by the end of the year, but it's by a fair distance my own personal favourite.

well to answer my own post, now that ive had a predator's portrait for some time now(i bought it at that show which kicked ass by the way, there is a review of it by me floating around here somewhere), i would say the best songs on it would be needlefeast, like the average stalker, shadowchild, grand failure anthem, etc. the whole album kicks ass basically.:headbang: