Some Black Metal HUMOR ...

You mean to tell me these guys are a real band?!! I thought they were just actors hired in for the commercial... Being from Norway I've seen this commercial hundreds of times, and I never suspected that.. Still fuckin hilarious, though :)

Im looking for a website that poked some fun at black metal. It was fucking hilarious. I can't find the url. IT shows pictures of black metallers and has comments. Good Stuff.

That site was cool, but if you saw the one i found a while ago youd piss yourself. It had pictures of real black metal bands and stuff and what it said that made fun of mortiis was so damn funny. Damn i cant find that site.

SADUDE said:
That site was cool, but if you saw the one i found a while ago youd piss yourself. It had pictures of real black metal bands and stuff and what it said that made fun of mortiis was so damn funny. Damn i cant find that site.

make sure to post it here if you find it.

haha mortiis is quite easy to ridicule, i saw this interview with him some time ago and I was baffled that he could sit there dead serious with that ludicrous troll-nose and make-up :lol: