Some Free plugs

Kate Hudson is so cute.

Gojira That is some adventure. I was expecting some sex content tho. All you got was a longgg hug. :cry: Better than nothing, I guess. ;)

Sorry, I just found her on google while googling for either "hot babe" or "hot girl" etc. you get the idea :) I had no imagination and just spewed out some random words to desperately find a nice catch to bring back with me to the forum... hahaha, internet girl hunter for the fucking win!

I might've googled "brunette" or "dark haired" ....

hahaha, you're on a quest to find her identity SocialNumb? I've been wanting to do that with the girl on my avatar (well, the one I have is painted but, the original one), but I have no idea where to start :(

Ideally, I'd like her to see that some poor bastard out there in the world drew her goddamn picture! Though... by now she's probably ugly with wrinkles, got 5 kids and a husband who has a beer belly that reaches down to the floor (even though I have no idea how old that picture is but this is what comes to mind :D).

I used my fap stick as a web crawler/detector & Tah Dah! :lol: Misa Campo: Hot! :worship:

MisaCampo4.jpg

misa-campo-22.jpg

misa_campo.jpg

194.jpg

283.jpg

353.jpg

418.jpg

*nom nom nom nom*

Fuuuuck! How did you manage that dude? Write a tutorial on how to find them babes from one single picture, come on! :D No but seriously, how did you? =)

Her facial (mmmm... facial) expression is totally different on the picture with her tits (or GTFO), and I absolutely love it! She looks delicious!

I found her!! I knew I've seen her before.

Consider that my B-day present to you. ;)

Dude, thanks but I was the one who drew the picture on my avatar so of course I had to know what she looked like from the beginning! So yes, I have seen here before, otherwise it would've been hard to draw her at all :D But what I meant is like, finding out more detailed information about someone just through a picture. It's kinda impossible when all you have is a pic but no additional info of where it is from, what the person's name is etc.

But you managed to get the name of that babe I posted without a name, so how did you do that? I'm totally aware that it's much easier when the person is somewhat famous as she seems to be on the net, and I'm not expecting to ever find out who the person on that "Hope" picture is, but it's still interesting... always good to know how to stalk someone ;)

But thanks for your effort of tracking down that pic dude! Here's a heart for you <3. Oh wait L0Lz it's an icecream! Well that's less gay atleast :headbang:

sexy + intelligent = win :D

Hmm not bad, reminds me a liiiiitle bit about a girl in my old class in high school, only on the second pic though... the face that is :)