Some Free plugs

Dude, thanks but I was the one who drew the picture on my avatar so of course I had to know what she looked like from the beginning! So yes, I have seen here before, otherwise it would've been hard to draw her at all :D But what I meant is like, finding out more detailed information about someone just through a picture. It's kinda impossible when all you have is a pic but no additional info of where it is from, what the person's name is etc.

Duuurppp :loco: I fail then. I had no idea you drew that. I thought you had a drawing and was trying to find the real pic. :ill: You actually want to track down this girls name? :lol:

By the way, I found Misa Campo by simply going to 4chan and asking who she was. For some reason the anons in that shit hole know the names of a lot of woman. So it's my goto when I'm trying to find someone.

Maybe you will have luck with that mystery girl @ 4chan. Fuckers are known to track down names, addresses, mother, father and so on . . .

Good Luck, don't get arrested :lol:

sasha_grey_warts.jpg

yeah, I'm biased I guess, I know her a little ;)
let's see if nobody can figure out who she is :D

la3f2320783334a21836c16.jpg

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

Is that the same girl as you posted just above?? That pic totally owned me upside down... inside and out. WTF! Okay a second look makes me think a little more about it, and she's got a somewhat "strained" look on her face but goddamn it's still gorgeous, not to mention the body.... deeeeeelicious!

Duuurppp :loco: I fail then. I had no idea you drew that. I thought you had a drawing and was trying to find the real pic. :ill: You actually want to track down this girls name? :lol:

By the way, I found Misa Campo by simply going to 4chan and asking who she was. For some reason the anons in that shit hole know the names of a lot of woman. So it's my goto when I'm trying to find someone.

Maybe you will have luck with that mystery girl @ 4chan. Fuckers are known to track down names, addresses, mother, father and so on . . .

Good Luck, don't get arrested :lol:

No dude, you don't fail, you raaawk!

Yea I'd like to track her name down and possibly like an e-mail or something like that... heh, I feel like a stalker now! 4chan you say? Never been familiar with that but let's see if that changes over the next few days :p

Thanks for the tip ;)

No dude, you don't fail, you raaawk!

Yea I'd like to track her name down and possibly like an e-mail or something like that... heh, I feel like a stalker now! 4chan you say? Never been familiar with that but let's see if that changes over the next few days :p

Thanks for the tip ;)

Thanks dude. :kickass: Just don't become a "/b/tard" if you go to 4chan.

Some more eyes candy:
01adrianalima.jpg

adrianalima023me0.jpg

adriana-lima-1024x768-17150.jpg

victorias-secret-nudes-alessandra-a.jpg