Some heavy industrial melodic metal (Toxic Grind Machine).. kemper content.

Toxic Grind Machine

black neon bob
Jul 31, 2011
hi.

Test driving the kemper to hell and back, waiting for the Lasse pack to come out.. but very satisfied so far!

Here is a demo i did with 4 tracks of kemper, DFHS and a shitload of synths and samples (Mainly komplete 9).

Timing is a bit off here and there, having not played the guitar in months shows! :loco: but feck it, it's a demo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Hug, still a demo so i will probably end up with clearer guitars.. good point, suits the style as well.

Kev, yes it's good ole superior 2 dude.. love that shit! Thanks for the comment man, means a lot coming from you.

hey sounds great man! What amp profile did you use for your kemper? Man I want one so bad. Too bad I'm poor. How is Komplete 9? I'm considering buying it. Which synth specifically did you use for this song from the komplete bundle? Do you create your own sounds with your synths or do you mostly use the presets? Also, when are you releasing your next album?

Yo eric!

I used a 5150 profile, cant really remember which one it was, but i tweaked quite a bit as with almost every profile that gets uploaded on the kemper profile exchange site, seems to be lacking brightness and bite.
Then i combined it with 2 other profiles so i got 4 guitar tracks in total.

Komplete 9 is great for what it's worth! However, it also comes with a shitload of stuff i'll never use.
But you do get the full version of kontakt 5, battery 4, some nice plugs and great synths like damage, massive plus extensive libraries, absynth 5 and many more that are worth it.
Also shitty pianos and samplers you will probably never use, but the great instruments and samplers outweigh the bad ones by far.

I used damage and some stock synths i tweaked a bit.. normally i bypass the reverb in these plugins, but the damage one is actually great imho.

Next album? this year ;) Cheers dude!

Thanks for the reply and can't wait until the new album! Do you ever use any hardware synths? I've been thinking about getting another one (I have a triton LE). I don't have too much to spend. It would either be komplete 9 or something like the Roland XV 5050 with an expansion board. Is damage included in komplete 9 or just ultimate komplete 9? How is it and would you recommend it?

I dont use hardware synths sadly.. i almost bought a Jupiter 80 and been thinking about the virus hardware.. but it's expensive and im not sure if it will bring THAT much extra.. still tempted though ;)

Damage is awesome, really punchy and rich sounding kits and samples!
I believe it is included in the ultimate package only, but check out the website to be sure Eric.. i recommend it if you are into Industrial loops and kits, it's versatile and agile ;)

Damn I want to get komplete ultimate. Expensive though! Maybe at least I can buy just the regular komplete. I just bought a Roland XV5050 synth module on ebay for 220 after shipping! Nice addition to my Triton LE. Do you make your own patches on synths or do you mostly use just the presets?

It is expensive indeed sir, and i only use about half of the plugins that come with it.. BUT, if you want those plugs you are so much better off with the entire package pricewise!

I mostly go for presets and alter them, i have little time to start off with from scratch sounds and alter them to hell and back haha.. so what sounds good, i go with and make it my own.. sometimes i leave it as it is as well.

Triton and the XV5050? Nice!

well maybe i'll just buy the regular komplete and upgrade to ultimate in the future. I do like damage though. When you write songs for this band do you generally come up with the synth and electronic parts first and then write the guitars or do you do the guitars first and then write the synth parts over it?