A new toxic grind machine song up... last one!

If i use EZ drummer, i load up 3 separate EZ drummer VSTi's.. one for the kick (i only load the kick samples in EZ, nothing else) one for the snare (again, just the snare) and one for overheads

:loco:geez...that's crazy. Mind if I ask why 3 vsti's instead of loading one using multiout and loading 3 drumagogs for the samples? man... you must have a powerful pc. Do you replace the overheads with samples as well or just use DFHS cymbals?

:loco:geez...that's crazy. Mind if I ask why 3 vsti's instead of loading one using multiout and loading 3 drumagogs for the samples? man... you must have a powerful pc. Do you replace the overheads with samples as well or just use DFHS cymbals?

Well, the kick is DFHS EZ.. the snare i used the rock EZ snare, and the cymbals sometimes even DFHS instead of EZ... (confusing no?) :lol:

My PC is quite good.. but i still have to bounce between project files in more complicated songs, which i hate.. so i'll order a new one in a few weeks and really get a beast of a PC so i can just go crazy with plugins.

man...I gotta say, I just listened to introTGM and that is some kickass tone for a pod...best yet from you in my opinion...what model(s) is that?

man...I gotta say, I just listened to introTGM and that is some kickass tone for a pod...best yet from you in my opinion...what model(s) is that?

cheers... it's the very same patch Carcass.
It's probably altered a bit again, and sounds a bit different then on the other songs, since i like to fiddle around with tones too much, i should keep a steady consistent tone allready and stop fuckin around. :lol:

***hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/121153522/faderhead_tama_starclassic_kick_01.rar.html***
***hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/121153614/faderhead_tama_starclassic_kick_02.rar.html***
***hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/121153678/faderhead_tama_starclassic_kick_03.rar.html***

all three samples.

this kick sounds reallllyyy good. I bounced the EZdrummer kick, sent it to aptrigga with these 3 samples in random mode. The result is really nice.

Okay, thanks to hydrohell, a fellow member of the sneap forum, i have found the patch again...

all i need now is a FTP or some site where the link wont expire to place it on.

I've used them for about 3 years now....I don't think it will be deleted(not sure if you have to log in every once in a while to keep it active) I've had large periods of time where I didn't log in and my files were intact. You're allowed up to 1gb and I don't think there is a limit if you hotlink. Like I said before...you can upload large files(rar) Project files such as Cubase among other things. I upload and stream music to my myspace page rather than use the crappy myspace player....(gotta have the high bitrate)