A new toxic grind machine song up... last one!

Yeah dude, it is 160 all over the song... no parts have a faster or slower BPM at all.

Cool, thanks allot!!!

How often are your songs all the smae BPM all the way thru the song? Do you usually change it up or keep it the same?

BTW, I love the riff played during the blast beat. just perfect!!!

Peter

Cool, thanks allot!!!

How often are your songs all the smae BPM all the way thru the song? Do you usually change it up or keep it the same?

BTW, I love the riff played during the blast beat. just perfect!!!

Peter

Nay problem Peter...

Yeah, most of my songs do have a set BPM... except "cell 600" where i set different BPM's all over the song... i could be in trouble for that later though, since the synths are done for that song, but i want a real drummer.. that may end up in a conflict, but it's cool... we'll see.

If you would Kev?

That would be great... i can feel it comin down over here.. the PC has been stable for waaaaay too long... haha, normally it stabs me in the back and fails on me once per three months or so.

So you see, it would be great to have the settings safe someone permanent, like...

Oh and Kev... look a few posts up... i lol'd!!

Bob, can you upload the sample files again please?

Lol. read the post above yours mate.. it happened, my PC crashed and besides some samples and templates i lost most of my stuff..

Almost back though, if that darn DFHS would just INSTALL PROPERLY!!! :puke:

First of all that was awesome, of course. Just had a question. That kick sounds awesome! My kick is crap compared to that. I'm wondering if its possible to use Drumagog in conjunction with EZ Drummer, and if I can, how? I'm thinking maybe I'd have to do a seperate track for the bass or something, but if I did that, what type of track do I insert Drumagog on. God, I can't get over how good that kick sounds. Which of the 3 samples did you use?

And if you could upload some of the files, or someone who has them could, I'd be very appreciative!!

First of all that was awesome, of course. Just had a question. That kick sounds awesome! My kick is crap compared to that. I'm wondering if its possible to use Drumagog in conjunction with EZ Drummer, and if I can, how? I'm thinking maybe I'd have to do a seperate track for the bass or something, but if I did that, what type of track do I insert Drumagog on. God, I can't get over how good that kick sounds. Which of the 3 samples did you use?

And if you could upload some of the files, or someone who has them could, I'd be very appreciative!!

Cheers man.. i PM'ed you btw, and the other people wanting these files, just reading this thread made me realise again that these files are no longer on my PC, since it crashed back then.

Hopefully someone else has them for those who wants em? i uploaded them on the sneap FTP (both of them) so anyone could download it from there, but i believe both are taken down, no?

Mustaine... If i use EZ drummer, i load up 3 separate EZ drummer VSTi's.. one for the kick (i only load the kick samples in EZ, nothing else) one for the snare (again, just the snare) and one for overheads.

Then i use drumagog on the kick channel, insert kick, EQ it, compress it and link it to a external group track with some more EQ and more compression on it for more attack... same goes for the snare.

It might be a bitch to load up 3 instances of EZ though on some machines, but it can be done.
This song was DFHS btw, the project file is gone though, deleted and i no longer have access to it to check what i have done precisely.

I get a lot of PM's asking for that POD XT patch, hopefully someone who reads this still has it so he can upload it for you lads.

Ah interesting. I'm thinking about switching over to DKFHS, but kind of afraid. (seeing as I'm not that great at mixing) Would you do a similar thing in DKFHS, or can you mix each sample individually and not have to load 3 instances of the program?

I'll try the FTP, but I don't think anything on there works anymore, though don't quote me on that.

And if someone could come up with the patch, it'd be pretty cool. Just as a reference to see how the tone came about. I commend your efforts though, BNB. A lot of people guard their secrets and you're pretty open, so I wanna say thanks.

ok guys i've found out what kick bob used on that song (i almost sure since i compared to every kick i had hehehe), i'll try to find a place to share it!
If someone finds out what which snares and the impulse he used it would be great!

ok kick

i hope it is this one since it's very very similar, bob can u confirm?