A new Toxic Grind Machine song, INCLUDING vocals and a complete song this time!

Cheers guys!

And yes Xjusaf, it was about time i started posting there!

Sounds really really great!!! Awesome composition as well!!! Why are you using Drumagog and apptrigga at the same time?

Aah yes.. my PC is getting old now, when i have so much stuff going on as i do in this song, i am only limited to one drumagog plugin, and two or three aptriggas so my CPU wont crap out on me. :ill: resources are limited, new PC MUST be build soon! :kickass:

hey, sounds great.
i want to ask you one thing:

how do you get "explosion" in 1.57?????
it is an effect very used and I would like to know like doing it.

it´s bass or drum? how i can to get it?

Oh great. Stop spending time surfing and checking forum and get to work Bob! :heh: ;)
:)) I totally agree! :headbang:

Hey Bob, plz look at these Last.FM-captured images to see how your music drives my head :D After listen to your song - Burn Bright hundred times, I added you into my influences list :D

TGM1.jpg

TGM2.jpg

To jackal: Your vocal parts are awesome, too!

Can't wait longer to your new songs! :headbang:
The guys on this forum are now making very awesome works and I can't stop listening to their songs which are even better than many commercial stuffs!

Hey Bob, plz look at these Last.FM-captured images to see how your music drives my head :D After listen to your song - Burn Bright hundred times, I added you into my influences list :D

TGM1.jpg

TGM2.jpg

The guys on this forum are now making very awesome works and I can't stop listening to their songs which are even better than many commercial stuffs!

Fuck yes!! :kickass:

Thanks dude... and uh, chopin and paganini fan as well eh?

sounds like the singer from trivium.... the mix is hrmmm too compressed I think?!? the release is set too slow on the master chanel? but for the musical content it is 9/10 for me... awsum

another thing:
i have a "problem" when i record guitars with my pod...in my records i like guitars tone that i get with pod x3 but my sound is tightened and compressed...
when i play with my podx3 i like tone, it´s open and hard but when i record sound transforms in tightened and compressed. why¿?¿¿¿

i connect pod with only USB. it can be for that reason??
i need to fix this "problem" to record more hard.:erk:

(sorry for my bad english)

example test of a bit tightened sound...-> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzhyutmg2qg

TGM1.jpg

TGM2.jpg

LOL

I see my project in your list too :worship: :D

I'm glad someone listens to us, unsigned bands haha

WHEN THE FUCK IS FIRE AT DAWN WITH VOCALS COMING!?!? :D Come on Trevor... you know we love you!

damn guys, your support is amazing and it really goes a long way. It should have been out by now, but these december days are kicking my ass. Keep the faith gents, the fire is coming.

Chant with me lads: TREVOR! TREVOR! TREVOR!!

For a while i thought other metal bands had kidnapped him and forced Trevor to sing on their songs at gunpoint! :lol:

Well boys, back to the drawing board for all of us. Bob just raised the bar........again. Hey Bob, take a break and give us all a chance to catch up!

Hehe.. cheers all, we'll send out a demo soon of a few songs to labels and see how they react to it.
Trevor is working on xenomorph vocals now, allready heard a bit.. epic! that should be our next song that will be updated with vox.