A new Toxic Grind Machine song, INCLUDING vocals and a complete song this time!

Wow! I just made this account because this was the song being passed around campus (and now i know who does it), the esp forum, the st louis area rock scene, and the chicago rock scene. People call it just "Burn Bright" but anyways, i'm blown away, i cant stop listening to it, i wish there was more than 1 song! I absolutely love the guitar riffs and clean vocals, its just so bad ass, that song is seriously the best thing i've heard in a while, it dethroned Death Magnetic lol. I have 1 question for ya, whats your POD settings set at? I know i cant get the exact same thing because of different guitars/computers/etc... but i've never heard such a bad ass tone, i'm surprised it came from a pod to be honest, if you have any pics that would be awesome! I've been using a tone that morphed out of Tesseracts settings and i think your tone easily beats his. Thanks man and keep up the bad ass work! IF you ever come to the states, you can play at the Vic, Mississippi Nights, Pop's, The Rivera, and the Creepy Crawl. They are all small to mid size venues but i have friends that work at them. Take it ez, Adam.

Oh by the way i tried that link to the POD XT patch and its a broken/bad link.

Whoa! Thanks for letting us know man!
I'm going crazy here, knowing that our music as reached beyond forum ears without label help.

This just made my week :D

Wow! I just made this account because this was the song being passed around campus (and now i know who does it), the esp forum, the st louis area rock scene, and the chicago rock scene. People call it just "Burn Bright" but anyways, i'm blown away, i cant stop listening to it, i wish there was more than 1 song! I absolutely love the guitar riffs and clean vocals, its just so bad ass, that song is seriously the best thing i've heard in a while, it dethroned Death Magnetic lol. I have 1 question for ya, whats your POD settings set at? I know i cant get the exact same thing because of different guitars/computers/etc... but i've never heard such a bad ass tone, i'm surprised it came from a pod to be honest, if you have any pics that would be awesome! I've been using a tone that morphed out of Tesseracts settings and i think your tone easily beats his. Thanks man and keep up the bad ass work! IF you ever come to the states, you can play at the Vic, Mississippi Nights, Pop's, The Rivera, and the Creepy Crawl. They are all small to mid size venues but i have friends that work at them. Take it ez, Adam.

This made my week as well man, cheers!!

About the link.. i can download it still, anyone else having problems with this? if so i can just re-upload it again.. but it seems to work with me... you could just download it and tweak a bit, offcourse it will always make a difference... but who knows right? no secrets or anything, what you see in the screens is what you get, so is the tone.

Cheers Adam!

Just a few days ago I was driving from Michigan down to Georgia to go to a funeral... anyway at a rest area in Ohio i was listening to this song and someone walked by and said "is that Burn Bright Dude?" I was totally stunned...

Check out "Cell 600" also (you can dl it here), I honestly like that one even more than Burn Bright!

Just a few days ago I was driving from Michigan down to Georgia to go to a funeral... anyway at a rest area in Ohio i was listening to this song and someone walked by and said "is that Burn Bright Dude?" I was totally stunned...

Hahaha! ... really?!

This just made my month then.. :lol:

Yes Kev, yes!

jw009.. we are working on a few ideas now for a totally new tune and vocals on fire at dawn.. i think the latest will be the first one released, maybe we'll keep that internal and release the new one when it's done.. might be a few weeks dude.

Check out "Cell 600" also (you can dl it here), I honestly like that one even more than Burn Bright!

Personally i didnt care for Cell 600, to me its the opposite of Burn Bright, no clean vocals, doesnt have the hooks/catchy riffs/vocal mel/the snyths & keys/the breakdown.

I cant get over Burn Bright, Black March and Fire at Dawn. Those 3 songs are amazing, they are my go cruising at night and jogging in the morning songs, hell there on my ipod. I would love to see those songs (BM & FAD) with vocals, i could only imagine the epicness of them! Oh and i see FAD will have vocals soon, cant wait!

A funny story about the random people passing around the songs in the st louis area, the artist is "black neon bulb", not bob. Something got lost in the translation lol. The band is Toxic Grind Machine right? and you (black neon bob) is the artist.

Anyways about that link, i had 2 friends on 2 different computers (thinking it might be my comp) all have the same problem. It comes up as a bad link, just like if you were to type random numbers and letters and hit enter lol. We all made an account to incase that was it. I'm guessing the patch is close to Big Bottom amp model, Treadplate cab, .10 Stereo chorus, and then its EQ'd?

You need to come tour the big cities in America! Nothing over here sounds like what you do (plus our money is worth dog shit now compared to yours so it should be a cheap tour for you LOL), we are stuck with britney spears, green day, and a whole slue of "riff 1 palm muted = verse, riff 1 not palm muted = chorus, repeat" bands lol. Everyone that rides in my car, i introduce them to you and stephen lynch lol. The commom reaction is "sweet, this is clayman in flames meets black light burns". I havent heard 1 bad thing about Burn Bright, Black March, and Fire at Dawn. The acoustic outro of BM is always a highlight it seems. Well class time, its 223pm here.

Keep on Rockin!
-Adam

Personally i didnt care for Cell 600, to me its the opposite of Burn Bright, no clean vocals, doesnt have the hooks/catchy riffs/vocal mel/the snyths & keys/the breakdown.

Yeah, after I recorded that song, I wanted to add at least some coherence to my vocals, haha.
FAD will be the next one up! And it will be a monster!! :p

what campus are you at Adam? Is it near the midwest?

I'm 15 mins from st louis in IL. I go to SIUE, my "home" is chicago, even thou i've been at SIUE for 5.5 years (masters program).

Awesome dude, I'm about 2 hours away from the Missouri part of St.Louis, haha! It's a city called Joplin, ever heard of it? (I also go to the uni here, MSSU)

Sweet, r u catching the st louis metallica show? Theres about 6 of us going, section 102. I'm seeing metallica in moline, st louis, chicago 1, and chicago 2 lol. They better play the judas kiss and all nightmare long.

I've been lurking here for quite some time, just workin on gettin my own stuff good enough to post up here for criticism. I haven't even commented on a single song now that I think about it - but goddam if this isn't amazing. You sir, have inspired me to keep workin at making the best recording I can - thank you!

Touring would be a dream..what I wouldn't give to fly Bob down here from the Netherlands (with a full line up) so we could play some shows one day!

Sweet, r u catching the st louis metallica show?

Nah, I don't think so dude, but there will be me and three other friends going to the In Flames show in St. Louis in December. You guys gonna hit that up too?

I've been lurking here for quite some time, just workin on gettin my own stuff good enough to post up here for criticism. I haven't even commented on a single song now that I think about it - but goddam if this isn't amazing. You sir, have inspired me to keep workin at making the best recording I can - thank you!

Thanks for the great feedback on our song man! Bob is simply a talent and damn inspiring, he's an influence to me as well.