A new Toxic Grind Machine song, INCLUDING vocals and a complete song this time!

who cares! lol! I spent thisafternoon re-listening to all the TGM stuff, digging it more than ever !!! :cry:

cool man! I'll churn out much more material once i get that super out of the world, fastest PC in teh worldz computer from you yeah? :kickass:

Been getting quite a few PM's of people asking for samples.. they are in the first post of this thread guys.. go get them now!

Hey Bob...always forget to ask you this, do you record using the POD XTL left and right line outs or the single headphone jack out? ...just curious, always sounds amazing.

Hey Bob...always forget to ask you this, do you record using the POD XTL left and right line outs or the single headphone jack out? ...just curious, always sounds amazing.

Yeah, i only use the left output of the POD XT... into a split cable into my soundcard.. that's it.

Bob, what did you use for Synths? I own Phaedra but I'm not yet sure if it's useful or not...

I have not even tried Phaedra yet.. how do you like it?

On this song:

- sylenth (intro, chorus and outro).
- Absynth 3 (intro).
- Nuendo's build in plugins.
- Toxic III (breakdown and part after that, sequencer synths).
- Vanguard (rhytm/sequencer synths on the verses, chorus synths, 2 of em).
- Rob Papen Albino 3. (middle part breakdown).

That's it for this song.. i can really recommend toxic III and vanguard, and sylenth.

Lol no wonder you need a computer that will be able to run a goverment with......thats alot of stuff

Yeah, i only use the left output of the POD XT... into a split cable into my soundcard.. that's it.

I have not even tried Phaedra yet.. how do you like it?

On this song:

- sylenth (intro, chorus and outro).
- Absynth 3 (intro).
- Nuendo's build in plugins.
- Toxic III (breakdown and part after that, sequencer synths).
- Vanguard (rhytm/sequencer synths on the verses, chorus synths, 2 of em).
- Rob Papen Albino 3. (middle part breakdown).

That's it for this song.. i can really recommend toxic III and vanguard, and sylenth.

Extremely impressive. I'm very jealous of some of the work I hear on this forum. This is a sick example.

GIVE THIS MAN A CONTRACT! :kickass: