A new Toxic Grind Machine song, INCLUDING vocals and a complete song this time!

The Unrest what is your signal chain (mic, pre, etc.) And yes please post anything you can on what you did to your clean voice. That sounds fucking awesome!! The whole song is brilliant!!:headbang:

Damn man insane! And you cant go wrong with Dave re-amping (goddamnit:headbang:)
Thanks for posting those setting man thats what keeps me addicted to this forum.

okay, yeah dude, i mixed the vox, i will be happy to post the vox settings,r igt now i'm a ;iytte past sober so i'll wait til tjhen. yeah, get back to you tomrr0w, blame the vdaka haha

wow...I'm going to apologize to Bob and the entire forum for that shit. I hate what happens when I drink alone after a party gone wrong.

[UEAK]Clowd;7514016 said:
Awesome, thanks man. Much appreciated.

by the way, I have listened to this song so many times today and I have decided that it should be in the dictionary next to "Epic."

Thanks for the compliment man! It really helps make this experience worth it!

Alright, the analog signal path is...drumroll....simply an AT4040 going into an Mbox :zombie: I know it's not the most professional signal chain ever, but it's what I can afford right now. Recently, i've been selling all my gear on ebay just to be able to eat haha..so now I just use the essentials. I did own a Digi 002 and a RME ADI-2 for converters, but I didn't think the sound vs price ratio was worth it. Also, I don't record other bands anymore, so I don't need the extra ins and outs.

But, one thing that really helped me out here was my uncle's makeshift studio. It's very ghetto, but he really dampened one of the rooms very well. This way I can control bad room ambience and EQ my source better. He also has a hand made vocal booth..but I hadn't used it by then :bah:

I did a more recent recording using the booth though. I could post the song if you guys wanted to a/b the sound. Although, I might have to have permission from Bob to unleash the :Spam: and from my other forum mate, Gubbkuk, to post the song! :D

wow...I'm going to apologize to Bob and the entire forum for that shit. I hate what happens when I drink alone after a party gone wrong.

Alright, the analog signal path is...drumroll....simply an AT4040 going into an Mbox :zombie: I know it's not the most professional signal chain ever, but it's what I can afford right now. Recently, i've been selling all my gear on ebay just to be able to eat haha..so now I just use the essentials.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm so in the same boat, but I owe money with no nearly no income what so ever.

:ill:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I've been repeating that mp3 all day. :kickass:

I did a more recent recording using the booth though. I could post the song if you guys wanted to a/b the sound. Although, I might have to have permission from Bob to unleash the :Spam: and from my other forum mate, Gubbkuk, to post the song! :D

Go on man, no need to ask anything, the stage is yours! :p

Okay, so apparently the lightningmp3.com server is down and I can't provide a working link yet..damn. I guess i'll keep checking because my old ftp is not an option anymore. Here is the broken link: Mae's Halo. Anyway, it's no biggie if it never works again. I only wrote and recorded it in a day for a girl :lol: BIG mistake. In fact, that was the reason I was so intoxicated and posted that BS reply here on the board. Also, the vocals are way too loud, nothing I would do professionally. But as the reason for the lyrics has been stated, that's why ;) BTW, the lyrics are kinda poppish anyway. Rather too sensitive for what we usually hear on this forum. Think Backyard Babies meets HIM haha.

Anyway, little of that has to do with the amazing work Bob has done here with the main topic song. Just thought it would be nice to compare the vocal booth sound with the more 'typical' room sound. And Jonas...didnt mean to shit on your song with lovie-dovie nonsense :lol: your material deserves more intensity!!

The_Unrest;7516373Here is the broken link: [URL="http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/18493-Mae%5C'sHalov3.mp3" said:
Mae's Halo[/URL].
Lightning aint down, you cannot link direct to the mp3, use the link you´ve got in your mail :)

Love the clean vocals! The atmosphere in this track is awesome.
i wanna pre-order the digipak&dvd&tshirt&patch&stickerz.......:headbang: